Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or switch to a hyrdo setup :muahaha::stir:
1669433313408.gif

Dumb question but do you know if those blumats will work coco based soil stonington is a mixture of coco and peat? I know drippers would be fine just curious how the things that stick down in the soil work reading about them now

@Badfinger :eyebrows::wall:View attachment 1541259
They should but if u contact them they will answer u fairly quickly! Prob best to ask to be sure! :d5:

I'm a Thompson Center collector.

Nice collection! I visited an old friend today and we played a bit in his, erm, "armory." Put a few rounds down range just for fun. Had 2 FALs out, an Israeli and a Belgian version. Very nice toys. Also had out the old Karabiner 98 Mauser. I like the rifle but I hate shooting anything with a Reichsadler on it. Feels.... off.

Dumb question but do you know if those blumats will work coco based soil stonington is a mixture of coco and peat? I know drippers would be fine just curious how the things that stick down in the soil work reading about them now

I tried the blumat carrots in a pot of coco once. They don't work in that medium. There isn't enough of a wet/dry like there is in soil to open and close them. Mine just stayed on at a constant drip. They need to be in soil to work correctly. A coco based soil may work but I know that I had trouble in straight coco/perlite.

In soil, they work great. Definitely need a few days of tweaking to get that drip just right. FermentedFruitz has used them more often than I.

They should but if u contact them they will answer u fairly quickly! Prob best to ask to be sure! :d5:
I tried the blumat carrots in a pot of coco once. They don't work in that medium. There isn't enough of a wet/dry like there is in soil to open and close them. Mine just stayed on at a constant drip. They need to be in soil to work correctly. A coco based soil may work but I know that I had trouble in straight coco/perlite.

In soil, they work great. Definitely need a few days of tweaking to get that drip just right. FermentedFruitz has used them more often than I.
well now i don't know what to do :rofl: :rofl: thought I had the answer :wall::joy:
1669433785157.png

Huh, interesting. Perhaps I did not play with mine enough..... It seemed like they just stayed on as the coco didn't hold enough water to change the pressure from open to closed.

Test n' tune I guess. Although if they say it will work and you have a coco/soil blend I guess it would probably be good to go. Just be ready to turn them up/down until you get it balanced.

@Fermented_Fruitz what kit did you get?
For my big pots i got the 10gal deluxe kit X4 but for my 3gal pots i just ordered them individually since i knew what was needed and didn’t need the entire kit! Send an email to their quotes department with pot size and they’ll make u up a parts list and a quote for what it’ll cost! Think signing up for email club gets u 15% off first order! :d5:

Was that not sweet of Jean-o? I was not expecting a full pack freebies. I just started a grow of Mephisto Double Grape and Jeano's Rootbeer Float, and I'll be damned if both packs had 4 seeds in them.
Yep, really great deal and excellent genetics
Bought a 3 pack of Strawberry Kush S1, Strawdog S1 3 pack free for black Friday sale, plus surprise free pack of 4 Blue Dog S1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back