Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had problems with halos. Tried them on my 1st attempt at automated irrigation. I'd also try to find pressure regulated ones if you can and just get an oversized pump if you're set of going that way. I've found drippers to be much easier to deal with

Was that not sweet of Jean-o?
1669431850520.gif

I use dry amendments, they would not work for that, would they?
Absolutely they would! U can just put the small bit of it below the each dripper with lil compost or castings on top! Easy peasy! Im actually gonna topdress mine soon as well! U could also detach the train of drippers and do a layer of everything and then reinstall drippers! Maybe just need to hand water couple times to start pulling it all down into the soil but not sure its necessary!

Absolutely they would! U can just put the small bit of it below the each dripper with lil compost or castings on top! Easy peasy! Im actually gonna topdress mine soon as well! U could also detach the train of drippers and do a layer of everything and then reinstall drippers! Maybe just need to hand water couple times to start pulling it all down into the soil but not sure its necessary!
well 3 people telling the halo's did not work as expected, leaves me thinking I should shelf the idea of trying them.

Dumb question but do you know if those blumats will work coco based soil stonington is a mixture of coco and peat? I know drippers would be fine just curious how the things that stick down in the soil work reading about them now

@Badfinger :eyebrows::wall:
1669433262747.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back