Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok gang I got approval to post a Halloween game. You all need to practice your video making skills because this will be a video show. Did you ever want to smash a pumpkin? Well now is your chance. So far the only rules (so far) are A pumpkin gets destroyed, no identifiable people and the run time should be 10 - 15 sec. Last year's definition of pumpkin will apply. I will get a thread started where you can watch for information.

This oughta be good! :headbang:

Found an oddity plucking leaves from Night Owl Seeds, Star Krunch..
_20221004_162508.JPG

How can you tell? What gives it away? Always looking to learn!

Bottom Row.....second pot from the left.....when you are looking direct overhead it Looks as if the Inside of the leaf is going Lime green........but it isn't....the Darker colour is starting on the Outside of the leaf...so it is Making the innner colour look lighter...

Look at the one just above right...that is the normal leaf colour.

I Think I see 5 Coloured phenos...and maybe 3 that Might leaf colour.

But I Like the one on the left the Best........... :headbang:

Colour starts on the outside of the leaf and moves in.....

full

On this day in 1970 we had to say goodbye to this incredible voice attached to this vulnerable young person. Damn.

View attachment 1522720

Was fortunate to see her in Seattle. When we lived in Texas, we went down to Port Arthur. After seeing that place.. wow.. what a journey she had. Sad it ended so soon. :sadcry:

Bottom Row.....second pot from the left.....when you are looking direct overhead it Looks as if the Inside of the leaf is going Lime green........but it isn't....the Darker colour is starting on the Outside of the leaf...so it is Making the innner colour look lighter...

Look at the one just above right...that is the normal leaf colour.

I Think I see 5 Coloured phenos...and maybe 3 that Might leaf colour.

But I Like the one on the left the Best........... :headbang:

Colour starts on the outside of the leaf and moves in.....

full
And my desktop grow became red from the inside of the leaf and the edges stayed green, isn't it fantastic all the different shades and colors! :headbang:

Ok gang I got approval to post a Halloween game. You all need to practice your video making skills because this will be a video show. Did you ever want to smash a pumpkin? Well now is your chance. So far the only rules (so far) are A pumpkin gets destroyed, no identifiable people and the run time should be 10 - 15 sec. Last year's definition of pumpkin will apply. I will get a thread started where you can watch for information.

Hey MOG I think this might be what you're looking for These are the links and info for video compressing @Slater shared while back ...This is also what i have been using with my chromebook :d5:

Looking forward to this game whether i precipitate or not it should be fun

I use this app to edit

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=videoeditor.videomaker.videoeditorforyoutube

And this app to compress the file to fit the 10mb

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.video_converter.video_compressor

I found any thing over 1 min and you start to loose quality in the compressed file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back