Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones you think is better....I'm going to say grassroots....rainscience are see through...View attachment 1522638View attachment 1522640View attachment 1522641View attachment 1522642

They are like that to get more of a dry back and to air prune the roots. Love mine. Water only leaks out if you really flood them and if you watch the water that does come out, most of it sucks back into the bag. Like watching that.

Try them both and let us know what ya think

Edit: saw your post, was behind a few pages when replying...

Last edited:
Some pics (part 1) from the monthly bread run on Sunday...Carbo loading 3 days straight! Goat cheese tart with onoin and lardons, almond croissants loaded with almond paste, almond liqour, and 5 pounds of butter. Fig and raspberry tart, 3 types of cookies!

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 7.48.45 PM.png

Cool cause rainscience grow bags looks like water will just come flowing out....grassroots has that lining....thanks I ll use them 1st...then next run I'll use the rainscience...I don't want to mix them cause you might have to water different...so I don't want it to be on different watering schedule....thanks
I have not had any issues with water exiting the sides of my RainScience bags at all, and I am running the much taller 5gal autoflower bags, so I am putting more water thru the same diameter bag as a standard 3 gallon bag.

You want something that really runs water out the sides, that is an Airpot. Those open points on the sides seem especially designed to send water out the sides!!!! LOL

Ok gang I got approval to post a Halloween game. You all need to practice your video making skills because this will be a video show. Did you ever want to smash a pumpkin? Well now is your chance. So far the only rules (so far) are A pumpkin gets destroyed, no identifiable people and the run time should be 10 - 15 sec. Last year's definition of pumpkin will apply. I will get a thread started where you can watch for information.

Some pics (part 1) from the monthly bread run on Sunday...Carbo loading 3 days straight! Goat cheese tart with onoin and lardons, almond croissants loaded with almond paste, almond liqour, and 5 pounds of butter. Fig and raspberry tart, 3 types of cookies!

View attachment 1522717
I gotta go eat something NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back