Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a round 5k in my mouth in the last 5 years between fillings and extractions and have one more to be removed at the oral surgeon next month due to a hooked root so there is another 1k :wall: We don’t have insurance either we ended up getting a care credit card for dental work definitely a life
LOL, I had great insurance for the last 20 years, but driving a truck had more missed appointments than kept because of the way the industry is......always stuck out waiting on a load to get home....which is why my teeth are in this state.

LOL, I had great insurance for the last 20 years, but driving a truck had more missed appointments than kept because of the way the industry is......always stuck out waiting on a load to get home....which is why my teeth are in this state.

lol I did not and my issue I never went to the dentist till I was in my 30’s :nono::doh:my parents never took me as kid and when I became a adult i didn’t see a need until my teeth were shit:oops1: live and learn:d5::headbang:

She has been mostly gravitating towards the wet food though (shocker lol) which is grain free and has chicken, chicken broth, and salmon as the first 3 ingredients
View attachment 1522709
IMPO That is good cat food and I would feed that to Anu.

Damn, You should get a you sport quad like a honda 450r and practice on the dirt then move up to dirt bikes (125, 250, 450) once you get good at shifting and balance. THEN after a few 100 hours of both of those then get a street bike lol i did all that but never made it to buying a street bike but i know i can ride 1 i guess.. but i'd still get a 250 to keep me from going to fast LOL
I need a 250 with a sidecar! Then I could load peoples groceries in that and save a ton in gas! I am glad it’s back down to avg $2.85 out this way! I’m sure hoping dropping fuel costs will translate back to cheaper energy! They charging us like they’re still paying $5 a gallon! :cuss:

Big tent down and small 1 needs a wiping! Then it can go back together! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I need a 250 with a sidecar! Then I could load peoples groceries in that and save a ton in gas! I am glad it’s back down to avg $2.85 out this way! I’m sure hoping dropping fuel costs will translate back to cheaper energy! They charging us like they’re still paying $5 a gallon! :cuss:
I was looking at one of those 3 wheel canam speedsters, a bit easier to deal with stop lights etc,,,,,when you forget to put your foot down, or you do and it is slick as snot...but it still does nothing about the idiots in cars and trucks!

Mother Nature is a Contrary Bitch............. :pass:
The best first cutting hay crop I ever had was after the infamous 1995 Cinco de Mayo hail storm. That's the storm that started a few miles west of my farm and grew stronger as it went east. It TOTALED homes east of me and put a bunch of people in the hospital at the Fort Worth May Fest celebration. Hail stones were up to 4 inches in diameter.
It just plain beat my place all to hell. Very expensive storm for me. It killed all the weeds in the pasture and winter cover crop in the garden. In a week, the pasture was a deep dark green after I aerated the field and a heavy compost tea feeding. Costal Bermuda spreads by roots and the aerating attachment sliced the roots, with two shoots coming from each sliced root. The tines of the attachment also added oxygen to the top layer and helped the tea get into that layer.
I square baled most for horse hay with weed free quality for a higher price per ton.
Mother Nature took and gave some back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back