Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I'm going today...I can't even gold my cup of coffee in that hand....I'm done...I'm selling it....thats my 3rd crash in it...lucky the cars behind me didn't run me over....they did stop and help...I couldn't get my shoe out the hadel bar the break got wrapped in my shoe laces....they are letting me return my shoes for new ones ...first day I wear them and I rain them...but forget about them I'm just lucky....I'm not in worse shape...those scooters are easy to wreck...I'd kill myself on a real bike...thats why I won't buy one....thanks I'm going to get it looked at soon....
Damn, You should get a you sport quad like a honda 450r and practice on the dirt then move up to dirt bikes (125, 250, 450) once you get good at shifting and balance. THEN after a few 100 hours of both of those then get a street bike lol i did all that but never made it to buying a street bike but i know i can ride 1 i guess.. but i'd still get a 250 to keep me from going to fast LOL

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Tuesday stoners!

I have pressed over 9 pounds of flowers on my press since I built it. I hate pressing it is so monotonous.

210°F/99°C for 3 minutes is where I run most press sessions. I get the best average yields there. But if I have fresh dried bud not cured yet, I like to run some at 185°F/ 85°C. It will be lighter and more butter like with the best possible terpene profile.

I seems counterintuitive but the yield is up to 20% better with a bag. I use 90 micron for flowers. They say reusable but that ain't happening.

:goodluck: with the X-rays! Broken actually heals faster!

We stopped feeding dry food and anything with grain to our current cat from day 1. She is by far the healthiest cat I have raised and is very svelte. She gets 6 raw farm raised Shrimp in the morning and sporadically raw beef at night. Sheba and Pro Plan True Nature grain free makes up the bulk of her diet. It would seem that the shrimp would be expensive but on an ounce for ounce basis compared to cat food it is equal or cheaper in price.
If I could do whatever food I totally would be using 100% grain free etc. I'm not taking any chances with the allergen factor though and as of right now purina has the only food made specifically to reduce allergic reactions in humans.

She has been mostly gravitating towards the wet food though (shocker lol) which is grain free and has chicken, chicken broth, and salmon as the first 3 ingredients
Screenshot_20221004-140717_Chrome.jpg

Damn, You should get a you sport quad like a honda 450r and practice on the dirt then move up to dirt bikes (125, 250, 450) once you get good at shifting and balance. THEN after a few 100 hours of both of those then get a street bike lol i did all that but never made it to buying a street bike but i know i can ride 1 i guess.. but i'd still get a 250 to keep me from going to fast LOL
Occasionally miss riding but health and nerves prevent it......but if I ever find another BSA in my range I might just have to get it. 1st bike was a A65 Lightning in a box, amazing all the pieces were actually there and only took me about 9 months to totally rebuild it to 95%.....used a yamaha rim and laced it to the brake hub....$10 vs $110 is a no brainer.,

If things keep going well allergy wise I'll probably move her over to something more in line with how I feed the dogs lol
I feed the stray cat that comes around budget dog food.....but splurged and got some friskies dry for her too.....still can't pet her but doesn't run when I open the screen door to feed her now.

Well, did the dentist then came home and installed new batteries in the UPS. Kept giving me blank screen when batteries were in....pulled the pack out, unplugged and replugged all connections...working like a champ now, will let it sit and charge some on the porch before putting it inside. As long as it prevents the fuzz outs we occasionally get from dropping the internet I'll be happy.

I got a round 5k in my mouth in the last 5 years between fillings and extractions and have one more to be removed at the oral surgeon next month due to a hooked root so there is another 1k :wall: We don’t have insurance either we ended up getting a care credit card for dental work definitely a life saver :pass:
I'm trying to learn the tips and tricks before i own a press myself :vibe:

We are learning as a group :smokeout:
Someone once told it tome like this “think of it like this years of sex education summed up in a five minute lay no better teacher then doing it” :pighug::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Dude!!!! Thanks for this!!!! :bighug:
No problem welcome bro good luck hit me up anytime :headbang:

Also thanks for the reps MOG good to know that info still stands true :d5:

If I had a Laboratory........View attachment 1522603...I'd Probably Breed every Anomoly..........just to find out What they are Doing......what they want to Be.....

But......I wouldn't Breed off them......I'd just wanna Look.

:biggrin:
I may just hold off any breeding this round. I really just wanted to make some more BOG X Doube Grape, fantastic smoke. The Sour Stomper was just filling a spot with really good bud and to do a mini-orgy pot.
I'm not super impressed with my old light in my smallest tent as far as production goes. It would be fine for keeping Moms, clones and making seeds.
She seems to be continuing the triple thing. I think this structure is going to get quite hectic as the grow continues.
IMG_20221004_122025546_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221004_122113430_HDR.jpg

Too bad she's not as 'enthusiastic' as Double Grape!
IMG_20221004_122032652_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221004_122105913_HDR.jpg

The biggest girl at 13 days above ground is Night Owl Mangos N Chem.
IMG_20221004_122226419_HDR.jpg

Sour Stomper mini-orgy pot. Probably start pulling outwards tomorrow.
IMG_20221004_122037290_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back