Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sure looks nice and you certainly do a complete job of it!
Household dust can cause mold so I wanted to wipe everything down as good as possible since I had some mold on the end of few branches last run! :d5:

Tried looking into medical schools? There's a dental school around this way that does work for practically nothing... I'm sure other colleges offer this kinda stuff too
Thanks that great and all but I don’t think I want student cutting into my mouth :nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This will be my first time being sedated :eek1:

I was looking at one of those 3 wheel canam speedsters, a bit easier to deal with stop lights etc,,,,,when you forget to put your foot down, or you do and it is slick as snot...but it still does nothing about the idiots in cars and trucks!
Go DRIVE one! They are an absolute BLAST! They are extremely stable with computer controlled stability/ My business partner bought his Dad one and we broke it in for him and performed its break in maintenance. A bit pricey in my mind, but I do think it's worth it. He and I took a little trip up to Sedona from Phoenix to ride the twisties up to Flagstaff with him riding his hog and me on his Dad's Can Am. Very fun and stable on those curves.

@Dabber Hangin in there bro just doing this thing we do.Long time no see,how’s everything?

A12017E7-89B5-4F3B-B8CF-82E5D52A6DE8.jpeg

FE5D5C7D-AC71-4683-A2EC-063C0C11DE38.jpeg

Yaaa buddy! I got 4X 10gal of the grassroots in 4x4 and 3 of the 3gal in 2x4! Work really good with them blumats too cuz the water actually distributes thru the soil and none gets absorbed into fabric or leaks out the side! :d5:
Cool cause rainscience grow bags looks like water will just come flowing out....grassroots has that lining....thanks I ll use them 1st...then next run I'll use the rainscience...I don't want to mix them cause you might have to water different...so I don't want it to be on different watering schedule....thanks

Cool cause rainscience grow bags looks like water will just come flowing out....grassroots has that lining....thanks I ll use them 1st...then next run I'll use the rainscience...I don't want to mix them cause you might have to water different...so I don't want it to be on different watering schedule....thanks
I never really had any more run out the sides of my rain science bags Then the fabric pots that I have used maybe even less and you do have to water them a bit more but they make one hell of a root ball. Seen major improvement since going to them. And that suck's about your crash and your kicks man. Hope all turns out well. Good luck bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back