Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is a bit jealous lol
20221004_131341.jpg

@Jean-O

I've worked a Kent, a Haas, a Millwaukee..and a few foreign machines. First one I worked was a Millport.
I haven't worked machine in several years, but I've got a few under my belt. Went from there to glass. Worked the CNC's there. Helped design the first pneumatic air table glass line there as well (much better, and safer than a crane) . Then I went to plastics to work machine repair and CNC programming.

:thumbsup:

2fer tuezday doubledose of vitaminz E & B...:headbang: :headbang: and yes, be sure & give ur four footed friendz xtra treatz & petz today for Animal Day...meowoof! :kitty:
32.png

003.jpg

20221002_155030.jpg

and a quick pic of a new part-time roommate, lol....yeah, jus what i need :doh: kind of a long story with this one, lol, but suffice it to say, slow but sure, am workin on makin it a full time arrangement....meow :kitty: :biggrin: ppp

20221003_192517.jpg

Well, did the dentist then came home and installed new batteries in the UPS. Kept giving me blank screen when batteries were in....pulled the pack out, unplugged and replugged all connections...working like a champ now, will let it sit and charge some on the porch before putting it inside. As long as it prevents the fuzz outs we occasionally get from dropping the internet I'll be happy.

Yeah..he is Worth it.......:watering:....I've seen so many grows ruined by Friends that are supposed to know what they are doing....

Lucky yours Did.....:pighug:
[/Q
I haven’t tried it, but it should work. I think it would work best if you use pre-compressed pucks, and compressthe pucks really hard while cold.

I have split bags, and the main difference seems to be a bit of fine debris in the rosin.

If you work on this and figure out how to press well without bags, fill us in on the tricks. :pighug:
I'm trying to learn the tips and tricks before i own a press myself :vibe:

We are learning as a group :smokeout:

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Tuesday stoners!

I have pressed over 9 pounds of flowers on my press since I built it. I hate pressing it is so monotonous.

210°F/99°C for 3 minutes is where I run most press sessions. I get the best average yields there. But if I have fresh dried bud not cured yet, I like to run some at 185°F/ 85°C. It will be lighter and more butter like with the best possible terpene profile.

You can press without them….arguably you would yield more since you won’t lose rosin to the bag. Thanks for the reps my friend :pass:

I seems counterintuitive but the yield is up to 20% better with a bag. I use 90 micron for flowers. They say reusable but that ain't happening.

Thanks I'm going today...I can't even gold my cup of coffee in that hand....I'm done...I'm selling it....thats my 3rd crash in it...lucky the cars behind me didn't run me over....they did stop and help...I couldn't get my shoe out the hadel bar the break got wrapped in my shoe laces....they are letting me return my shoes for new ones ...first day I wear them and I rain them...but forget about them I'm just lucky....I'm not in worse shape...those scooters are easy to wreck...I'd kill myself on a real bike...thats why I won't buy one....thanks I'm going to get it looked at soon....

:goodluck: with the X-rays! Broken actually heals faster!

You should look into Purina Live Clear, based on the reviews it seems like it really helps!

We stopped feeding dry food and anything with grain to our current cat from day 1. She is by far the healthiest cat I have raised and is very svelte. She gets 6 raw farm raised Shrimp in the morning and sporadically raw beef at night. Sheba and Pro Plan True Nature grain free makes up the bulk of her diet. It would seem that the shrimp would be expensive but on an ounce for ounce basis compared to cat food it is equal or cheaper in price.

I'm looking at around $3275.00 to do all the work I need ( sucks when you don't have insurance ) and wife needs some done and she wants a new upper plate so I'm hoping we can both be finished up at 6k or under.....no Press in my future methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back