Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Dale's Proper Bud have you played around with different temps? I’m wondering if you’ve found a sweet spot between yield and terps? I tried 190 last night, today I was gonna try 210…. Thoughts? :pass:
My preferred is 195...But. That can depend on what the results are in quality and consistency of the end product from strain to strain. So I may go higher or even less if it's not what I was looking for. I want it to be transparent, and light golden to a golden amber colouration.

But that's just me.

:d5:

I let her sleep with us last night and she slept all the way through till right before 7! Vet this morning went well and then we went to the pet store for her tags and ended up with that plus a cactus scratching post, treats, some more toys, a basket for her toys, and some grooming stuff. Oh, and a jar of this for when she's old enough :rofl:
View attachment 1522629
I grow my own catnip for Buster and Missy. Right in the garden around the cannabis. I had to fully fence in the garden, all around and over the top, if I hadn't the feral cats would have made the garden a mess getting the catnip! LOL

The home grown is significantly stronger than store bought. Smush up a leaf and stem between your fingers and the odor is very pungently, overwhelming!

My cats have loved the catnip prerolls. We had guys working in the kitchen last year and one of them found a lost one under the refrigerator and left a note with it on the counter :rofl:

Has Anyone ever Tried one...?.................. :pass:

I grow my own catnip for Buster and Missy. Right in the garden around the cannabis. I had to fully fence in the garden, all around and over the top, if I hadn't the feral cats would have made the garden a mess getting the catnip! LOL

The home grown is significantly stronger than store bought. Smush up a leaf and stem between your fingers and the odor is very pungently, overwhelming!
Oh I'm definitely going to grow some once it's gone; I just wanted the jar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The frame and 3-20 ton jack should always be able to be sourced used or new for decent prices but those heating plates they sure can raise the price on!
I sorted that. A couple pieces of 1 inch aluminum plate, a drill, and four heater cartridges, and Dabpress was outa luck. Total cost less than $100 Cdn for a pair of 3x5 plates ready to wire up. :biggrin:

Has Anyone ever Tried one...?.................. :pass:
Fortunately I only use white papers for my own :pass: :crying: But they look totally legit and even come with name brand filter tips. Eventually they loosen up and we end up with catnip everywhere though
Screenshot_20221004-121511.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back