Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Dale's Proper Bud have you played around with different temps? I’m wondering if you’ve found a sweet spot between yield and terps? I tried 190 last night, today I was gonna try 210…. Thoughts? :pass:
All strains press a little differently. Some will give a totally different texture at different temps. Usually more yield with higher temp and lighter with more flavor at lower temps. I wouldn't press 1/8 with no bag, try a gram or 2 if you want to play around. Here's my 1st press :crying:
PXL_20221004_152305863.jpg

:funny: Canna Crash Dummy..............:crying:

I'm sure I saw someone post it was the Stickiness...adhering to everything was the problem without the bags...........But..

I Could be Wrong........:biggrin:
Thanks!

Chaz lol I'll remember that

Thanks for trying it for me and for the info on the bags. Sure is nice to know if you are running low on funds you can still press without bags. :thumbsup: I assume you can reuse those bags a few times or until the bust?
Hmm who's Chaz?

Hey @Dale's Proper Bud have you played around with different temps? I’m wondering if you’ve found a sweet spot between yield and terps? I tried 190 last night, today I was gonna try 210…. Thoughts? :pass:
Higher temps will usually give you a darker product that is more similar to shatter or pull snap. Some say lower yeilds with lower temps but I haven't really noticed much. Really depends on the bud you use. I usually do it around 213 cause I like that consistency more. I found lower temps my rosin buttered up very quickly.

I sure did worry about them because they are drinking a gallon or so a day being that big but lucky for me i have a cool roommate friend who followed my picture directions LOL

Yeah..he is Worth it.......:watering:....I've seen so many grows ruined by Friends that are supposed to know what they are doing....

Lucky yours Did.....:pighug:

3rd photo down...2nd pot from the left......is that a Kushy........?
That is Sweet seed's red poison you see there in the little black tote, (2) 1 gallon fabric pots.

They are showing their color like my red gorilla poison (Red Gorilla Girl XL x Red Poison) plants are, late and early red phenos, i love this strain and i am testing the s1 seeds i selfed from last grow. They seem to be doing great even with 2-3 plants to a pot :thumbsup:

If you ever wondered how a shaft is splined for a gear 30 years ago here's how we do it! My hobing vendor made an oops an now I'm earning more Grey hairs fixing this issue! Hopefully everyone is having a less stressful day than I. I'm definitely getting baked on lunch today!
20221004_105524.jpg

:baked: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back