Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and Auntie are the reason I have one. They are on the verge of jumping. I'l need to start pulling them outwards in the next couple of days.

Go @WildBill :pighug:...according to Hobbsey when he shows me OrgyPots on other Social Media..they Think I am the Anti-christ......
so I'd Love to See some Orgies under lights with great yields........................to Piss them Off.............:crying:

Go Orgies.........:vibe:

I’ll do it this afternoon, I’m doing some pressing anyway. The non bag won’t be nasty, it’ll just have a few little flecks of plant matter in it. Folks like it as clean as possible because it doesn’t foul up your bowl as fast (the children call this black sooty build up “Chaz”….and it can ruin your nail if not cleaned off). People pressed without bags for years, until someone came up with the idea…. :pass:
Thanks!

Chaz lol I'll remember that

Thanks for trying it for me and for the info on the bags. Sure is nice to know if you are running low on funds you can still press without bags. :thumbsup: I assume you can reuse those bags a few times or until the bust?

I blast at about 213 and get good yeilds with 120 bags and cured flower. I also use chottle technique with bags. If you wanna see my process you can here.

[URL
20221004_101343.jpg
20221004_101321.jpg
20221004_101253.jpg
20221004_101450.jpg
unfurl="true"]https://www.autoflower.org/rms/nugsmasher-mini-2-ton-press-w-rosineer-pre-press-review.86/[/URL]
It's been a couple months...I'm going to pull mine out....I got some banana purple punch hang drying....let's see what I can get...I got all the stuff I need....what rh% is best for bud to press? 12%?

Did you Worry about them when you were away.......?.............. I Would have.........:biggrin:
I sure did worry about them because they are drinking a gallon or so a day being that big but lucky for me i have a cool roommate friend who followed my picture directions LOL

Thanks for helping me decide to get a press my friend :pass: :d5:

I Watched the Process and was Proud of Everyone who helped you chose.......... :headbang: ..it was Brilliant Service....I Wish I had on everything I want to buy....

:bravo::bravo::bravo:...Well Done everyone who Helped.......

No problem:vibe:

Can you do a test run for me and show me then difference since i am not able to (yet) i'd enjoy seeing the results as i know nothing about this lol

Press 3.5g with a bag and another 3.5g without a bag and see what happens then dab test them both :crying: if the non-bag pressed dab is nasty then we know why they use the bags

:funny: Canna Crash Dummy..............:crying:

I'm sure I saw someone post it was the Stickiness...adhering to everything was the problem without the bags...........But..

I Could be Wrong........:biggrin:

It's been a couple months...I'm going to pull mine out....I got some banana purple punch hang drying....let's see what I can get...I got all the stuff I need....what rh% is best for bud to press? 12%?
Depends, I found if it's too dry 90 will work better but regular bud at 62% rh works well with 120 for me.

Also it really depends on what you put in. I've had certain strains that are covered in trichomes but press with very low yeilds. The less complex the plant is terp wise the less stable it will be as well.

Thanks for the rep points @Mossy

I'm starting to see more red phenos come in on what i thought were green phenos, turns out they are just late bloomers on the red. I forgot about early and late red phenos :face:

I'm hoping they stop stretching as i don't have much more room to go up, I'll have to start dimming the light or super cropping in a already tight space :smoking:but this sure is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back