Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question for me is.. will those micron bags go up in price and is it possible to press with no bags? I don't care for how clear or dark it is lol you guys seen my vape stems, dirty as hell :crying:
You can press without them….arguably you would yield more since you won’t lose rosin to the bag. Thanks for the reps my friend :pass:
Green House Seed Co - Green-O-Matic, in a 100 micron(left), and bagless (right).
:thumbsup:
Screenshot_20221004-104408.png

Ah! Interesting…. I would not have thought of that. I stand corrected :d5:

yup just some food for that and I actually came back in to add to that I thinkyou can be right also if you press hard enough you’ll then squeeze the rosin back out of flower…just stoner thoughts I honestly don’t know which why would yield more…but for a FACT taste and burning will be 10 fold better with bag

Last edited:
I hope you get good news at the doc my friend….heal up soon :pass:
Thanks...very much appreciated....not even the weed is stopping the pain...but I'll refuse to take any type of pain pill...been down that road....not for me...Tylenol that's it and lots of bud....maybe a beer or shot of America honey.....

This is what I do get off work...mess with my babies...roll a fat joint and watch the galaxy on my ceiling....I can change it to what ever color....usually green and blue....it's pretty bad ass....the thing looks real....and moves....

Attachments

• 20221001_225310_001.mp4
    6.7 MB
Hey @Dale's Proper Bud have you played around with different temps? I’m wondering if you’ve found a sweet spot between yield and terps? I tried 190 last night, today I was gonna try 210…. Thoughts? :pass:
Not really I mainly went off of MOG’s numbers if you look through his press thread you see where he actually tested side by side.. me I have just played around between 190-210 but never really took good notes…this winter when I have more time and hopefully more bud I want to play with stuff like that… depending on strain and oillier strains get 200 while dry buds gets the 210…most of the time I just turn the press on and squeeze I believe is set at 205 ATM

Yeah, I pretty much knew the answer. It's a shame that she's my only odd ball this grow. I

If I had a Laboratory........
alive.gif
...I'd Probably Breed every Anomoly..........just to find out What they are Doing......what they want to Be.....

But......I wouldn't Breed off them......I'd just wanna Look.

:biggrin:

Hey @Dale's Proper Bud have you played around with different temps? I’m wondering if you’ve found a sweet spot between yield and terps? I tried 190 last night, today I was gonna try 210…. Thoughts? :pass:
Fuck your talking about press duh

yup just some food for that and I actually came back in to add to that I thinkyou can be right also if you press hard enough you’ll then squeeze the rosin back out of flower…just stoner thoughts I honestly don’t know which why would yield more…but for a FACT taste and burning will be 10 fold better with bag

:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back