Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem:vibe:

Can you do a test run for me and show me then difference since i am not able to (yet) i'd enjoy seeing the results as i know nothing about this lol

Press 3.5g with a bag and another 3.5g without a bag and see what happens then dab test them both :crying: if the non-bag pressed dab is nasty then we know why they use the bags
I’ll do it this afternoon, I’m doing some pressing anyway. The non bag won’t be nasty, it’ll just have a few little flecks of plant matter in it. Folks like it as clean as possible because it doesn’t foul up your bowl as fast (the children call this black sooty build up “Chaz”….and it can ruin your nail if not cleaned off). People pressed without bags for years, until someone came up with the idea…. :pass:

Sprang is worse than broke but you probably need x-rays tomorrow. I got off my bike at 80mph in 1972. I have not been on one since. I rode smaller dirt bikes on country roads and it was always the sand that would get you and you would get some gravel rash but at 80 your life flashes in front of you as you realize you do not want to die like a bug on a windshield.
Thanks I'm going today...I can't even gold my cup of coffee in that hand....I'm done...I'm selling it....thats my 3rd crash in it...lucky the cars behind me didn't run me over....they did stop and help...I couldn't get my shoe out the hadel bar the break got wrapped in my shoe laces....they are letting me return my shoes for new ones ...first day I wear them and I rain them...but forget about them I'm just lucky....I'm not in worse shape...those scooters are easy to wreck...I'd kill myself on a real bike...thats why I won't buy one....thanks I'm going to get it looked at soon....

My 3BOG looks more like the lower left girl with the clubby leaves.
She's STILL throwing out a three leaf arrangement with today being day13 above the ground.
It was going to the Mom for making seeds. With her structure and how well Double Grape has taken off, IF 3BOG is a viable genetic donor, I think it's better to swap roles.
Fellow pollen chunkers and actual breeders: Is this 3 leaf stuff gonna pop up with the crosses? Should I not use her at all and just grow her out? It's a shame. This Double Grape is a very vigorous girl. I could self her and spread her love to 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch and or Purple Kong
Yeah, just so you know, I have been having issues with my Mephisto seeds from the drop in early August. I have 5 of 7 seeds with these three leaf genetic anomalies.

I am actually thinking of doing a return, but I got so many freebies and extras, tough to return them all…

I did have some lighting issues, but then I grew out another Double Grape and it had a perfect environment and did it too. Kind of messed up actually.

Thanks I'm going today...I can't even gold my cup of coffee in that hand....I'm done...I'm selling it....thats my 3rd crash in it...lucky the cars behind me didn't run me over....they did stop and help...I couldn't get my shoe out the hadel bar the break got wrapped in my shoe laces....they are letting me return my shoes for new ones ...first day I wear them and I rain them...but forget about them I'm just lucky....I'm not in worse shape...those scooters are easy to wreck...I'd kill myself on a real bike...thats why I won't buy one....thanks I'm going to get it looked at soon....
I hope you get good news at the doc my friend….heal up soon :pass:

Yeah, just so you know, I have been having issues with my Mephisto seeds from the drop in early August. I have 5 of 7 seeds with these three leaf genetic anomalies.

I am actually thinking of doing a return, but I got so many freebies and extras, tough to return them all…

I did have some lighting issues, but then I grew out another Double Grape and it had a perfect environment and did it too. Kind of messed up actually.
I also had 2 of 5 with 3 leaves. Super orange haze maybe. Stayed small. Smoked meh

No problem:vibe:

Can you do a test run for me and show me then difference since i am not able to (yet) i'd enjoy seeing the results as i know nothing about this lol

Press 3.5g with a bag and another 3.5g without a bag and see what happens then dab test them both :crying: if the non-bag pressed dab is nasty then we know why they use the bags
I’ll do it this afternoon, I’m doing some pressing anyway. The non bag won’t be nasty, it’ll just have a few little flecks of plant matter in it. Folks like it as clean as possible because it doesn’t foul up your bowl as fast (the children call this black sooty build up “Chaz”….and it can ruin your nail if not cleaned off). People pressed without bags for years, until someone came up with the idea…. :pass:
Yup what frank said exactly :worship: it fools up the taste leave Chaz in your Device it is harder on devices….

but now I may humbly disagree somewhat though when I bust a bag I believe the flower material also soaks some of the rosin back up for a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back