Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question for me is.. will those micron bags go up in price and is it possible to press with no bags? I don't care for how clear or dark it is lol you guys seen my vape stems, dirty as hell :crying:

The question for me is.. will those micron bags go up in price and is it possible to press with no bags? I don't care for how clear or dark it is lol you guys seen my vape stems, dirty as hell :crying:
You can press without them….arguably you would yield more since you won’t lose rosin to the bag. Thanks for the reps my friend :pass:

@Mañ'O'Green - This is right up our alley. Way back when everything was "scary" and parents needed naught but a suggestion to clutch their pearls!

When anyone asks hey, Kostas how are you so into black metal and "things"? Well,.... we've always been here! 1968 Top of the pops program. I suspect a cat like @St. Tom or others in the UK crew may remember this program.

Since at least 1968 on TV....

Arthur Brown doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's influenced EVERY rock theatrical performance since. Just look at any metal stage performance. Not only for the set of the stages, but how he performs, and the music. The grandiose movements, the themes, vocals...Kudos to The God of Hellfire!!!

You can press without them….arguably you would yield more since you won’t lose rosin to the bag. Thanks for the reps my friend :pass:
No problem:vibe:

Can you do a test run for me and show me then difference since i am not able to (yet) i'd enjoy seeing the results as i know nothing about this lol

Press 3.5g with a bag and another 3.5g without a bag and see what happens then dab test them both :crying: if the non-bag pressed dab is nasty then we know why they use the bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back