Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th straight day I've rain all day here. I'm tired of being soaking wet so I'm taking a sick day today. Rain again tomorrow and then the sun is supposed to come back out

We were forecast Thunder storm/rain Saturday night....so hubby quickly rotovated a couple of rows for me to get some peas in....
and we waited..

Then I checked and they moved the storm forecast to Monday....
and we waited.

And it didn't ...so we had to put the watter pump on for them..to water them in...

Now they have said rain today....Thunder tomorrow...
hubby rotovated a couple of rows and said should we get the Lavender in...so we did.....and I'm Waiting.. :biggrin:

The Thunder is Booming......so someone is probably getting wet...............but not us.................Yet...........

I Think it might be hubbys fault.......every time he gets the rotovator out...............it Stops........... :biggrin:

We were forecast Thunder storm/rain Saturday night....so hubby quickly rotovated a couple of rows for me to get some peas in....
and we waited..

and we waited.

And it didn't ...so we had to put the watter pump on for them..to water them in...

hubby rotovated a couple of rows and said should we get the Lavender in...so we did.....and I'm Waiting.. :biggrin:

The Thunder is Booming......so someone is probably getting wet...............but not us.................Yet...........

I Think it might be hubbys fault.......every time he gets the rotovator out...............it Stops........... :biggrin:

LOL,,,, Not too much difference with this past summers garden grow for me, every time I went to water the garden it rained within 24 hours and when it was supposed to rain and I didn't water, of course it didn't rain! LOL

and we waited..

and we waited.

He just needs to get the boat out too
yagmur-rain.gif

Morning, afternoon, evening y’all :coffee: hope all is well out there!

Hello here from MedCzech’s ManCave :pass:passin’ one over.

The meph wedding and 3bog are really coming along! Now I have to start considering if I want to top or not !!!
View attachment 1522568
My 3BOG looks more like the lower left girl with the clubby leaves.
She's STILL throwing out a three leaf arrangement with today being day13 above the ground.
It was going to the Mom for making seeds. With her structure and how well Double Grape has taken off, IF 3BOG is a viable genetic donor, I think it's better to swap roles.
Fellow pollen chunkers and actual breeders: Is this 3 leaf stuff gonna pop up with the crosses? Should I not use her at all and just grow her out? It's a shame. This Double Grape is a very vigorous girl. I could self her and spread her love to 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch and or Purple Kong

Fellow pollen chunkers and actual breeders: Is this 3 leaf stuff gonna pop up with the crosses?

Would you put a cat that was born with 3 legs up for breeding a pedigree line......?.......:shrug:....

IMO...you breed with your Best examples..................unless you Love Anomolies........and pulling the wings off flies.............:biggrin:

and we waited..

and we waited.

It never rains here in texas, i collect 55 gallons of rainwater and it runs out everytime -sigh- forecast shows 14 days more of sunny 86f days

Would you put a cat that was born with 3 legs up for breeding a pedigree line......?.......:shrug:....

IMO...you breed with your Best examples..................unless you Love Anomolies........and pulling the wings off flies.............:biggrin:
Yeah, I pretty much knew the answer. It's a shame that she's my only odd ball this grow. I've only one smallish girl and that's just the California LightWorks SolarFlare light. It was state of the art.............8 yrs ago. She's very healthy, just squatty.
Double Grape and Purple Kong might be a cool cross and I have Sour Stomper mini-orgy pot.:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back