Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never rains here in texas, i collect 55 gallons of rainwater and it runs out everytime -sigh- forecast shows 14 days more of sunny 86f days
32 days with no rain here and maybe a chance of rain mid-week.......NexT week.
I think I jinxed us. I bought a fixture to put in my down spout to collect water.:rofl:

32 days with no rain here and maybe a chance of rain mid-week.......NexT week.
I think I jinxed us. I bought a fixture to put in my down spout to collect water.:rofl:
I just wish we could get rain like normal people :crying:

I've learned to use tap water and i have a RO system but I'd rather use rain water to keep bills down :vibe: i may need another 55 gallon barrel since every storm system misses us :face:

Yeah, I pretty much knew the answer. It's a shame that she's my only odd ball this grow. I've only one smallish girl and that's just the California LightWorks SolarFlare light. It was state of the art.............8 yrs ago. She's very healthy, just squatty.
Double Grape and Purple Kong might be a cool cross and I have Sour Stomper mini-orgy pot.:eyebrows:
I seen that mini-orgy pot :thumbsup: looking good!

I just wish we could get rain like normal people :crying:

I've learned to use tap water and i have a RO system but I'd rather use rain water to keep bills down :vibe: i may need another 55 gallon barrel since every storm system misses us :face:
Yeah. When I was farming, I was always on top of the weather.
I seen that mini-orgy pot :thumbsup: looking good!
Thanks
You and Auntie are the reason I have one. They are on the verge of jumping. I'l need to start pulling them outwards in the next couple of days.
Double Grape and Sour Stomper should be a nice combo. :eyebrows:

I'm so far behind on my stuff that the idea of catching up gives me anxiety. Part of why I was gone so long I'm sure.
I don’t either man I’m just harassing Suki! To be honest I never knew I made the board til she told me she had stole 5th from me a ways back! I was like huh??? I wander the site so little I had no clue there was a top 5 til she said that and I explored! :crying:

All good buddy just harassing you two also but your not the only ones I heard that make it sound like a competition…which is not what I am here to do or will I do….I really just enjoy logging on and having fun and smoking with ALL of you fine folks :pass::bighug::kiss:

No no, that guy, he smokes a ton of weed. I believe him.

Who me?:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:I plead the fifth:eek1::lol:

Last morning coffee, canna infused, is down the hatch and kittens are playing in front of my bedroom window. Pain is reasonable. With what I need to get accomplished today, I think a nice soak is in order to hopefully stave off the pain and spasms most of the day.
Everyone have a fantastic Tuesday!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hell yeah so glad they helped:woohoo::woohoo:…why do I get the feeling that press supplies are you gonna go up in price do to supply and demand :crying::crying::crying:
The frame and 3-20 ton jack should always be able to be sourced used or new for decent prices but those heating plates they sure can raise the price on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back