Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Hobbes asked some of us growers to test genetics from a friends of his. We're growing Frost Brothers gentics. Most of us are growing Sour Skunk. This thread really needs some love. The only likes I'm seeing are all from the growers.

Here are my two Sour Skunk. These beauties were just transplanted before I took the pic, to 3 gallon pots from ONE gallon pots!

Sour Skunk pic1 -10-1-2022.jpg

And my desktop grow became red from the inside of the leaf and the edges stayed green, isn't it fantastic all the different shades and colors! :headbang:

Infinitely Fascinating............... :headbang: .....
And my desktop grow became red from the inside of the leaf and the edges stayed green, isn't it fantastic all the different shades and colors! :headbang:

full

See the bottom leaves on the black...that has your Red leaf underneath...until the Black covers it...it looks like burnished Bronze...

I Did have a photo where it was showing Pink leaf through the Black......that and a metalic looking leaf was Special.... :pass: ...Fascinating Watching......

I never really had any more run out the sides of my rain science bags Then the fabric pots that I have used maybe even less and you do have to water them a bit more but they make one hell of a root ball. Seen major improvement since going to them. And that suck's about your crash and your kicks man. Hope all turns out well. Good luck bud.

Thanks I can't wait to try hhe rainscience grow bags...I'm going to start with the grassroots....

Hey MOG I think this might be what you're looking for These are the links and info for video compressing @Slater shared while back ...This is also what i have been using with my chromebook :d5:

Looking forward to this game whether i precipitate or not it should be fun

I use this app to edit

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=videoeditor.videomaker.videoeditorforyoutube

And this app to compress the file to fit the 10mb

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.video_converter.video_compressor

I found any thing over 1 min and you start to loose quality in the compressed file.
I copied that over, thanks. Do we have a PC to web solution? The method I used is cumbersome.

I copied that over, thanks. Do we have a PC to web solution? The method I used is cumbersome.
No thank you!!!! for the reps and auntie too BUT that is above my pay grade not really sure what that is....I just drag and drop using the click down boxes at top of post box :shrug::thanks::pass:

Bottom Row.....second pot from the left.....when you are looking direct overhead it Looks as if the Inside of the leaf is going Lime green........but it isn't....the Darker colour is starting on the Outside of the leaf...so it is Making the innner colour look lighter...

Look at the one just above right...that is the normal leaf colour.

I Think I see 5 Coloured phenos...and maybe 3 that Might leaf colour.

But I Like the one on the left the Best........... :headbang:

Colour starts on the outside of the leaf and moves in.....

full
This is why i selfed 100s of red poison seeds they grow very cool inside and outside red/black leafs that spread in or out depending on the pheno.

I'll take better pictures of them tomorrow when i update my journal.

I have tons of bloody skunk seeds i also need to test. I doubt i'll be able to do a grow and show for awhile unless its a solo cup grow. I'm having to much fun with my seeds lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back