Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPO That is good cat food and I would feed that to Anu.
Yeah, I will probably transition to their dry version vs the purina over time. I was really worried I was still going to have a reaction but even with their adult females all over me I was ok. If I am already spending more on food I'd rather have high quality.
Screenshot_20221004-172742_Chrome.jpg

Vs
Screenshot_20221004-173558_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Sweet! Finally won an online auction! Scored a powermatic drill press for $580! New they are $2200. Not the greatest, but high end for upper level hobbist/small shop. This one is two years old. Will have my metal shop guy fine tune it for me. Would get @Jean-O to set it up , but weed bribes don't work on people sitting on his stash!

Infinitely Fascinating............... :headbang: .....

full

See the bottom leaves on the black...that has your Red leaf underneath...until the Black covers it...it looks like burnished Bronze...

I Did have a photo where it was showing Pink leaf through the Black......that and a metalic looking leaf was Special.... :pass: ...Fascinating Watching......

Would this qualify as black leaf or purple? Just assumed it was purple...leaves a little crispy from too much UVB

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 5.42.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 5.43.01 PM.png

I have not had any issues with water exiting the sides of my RainScience bags at all, and I am running the much taller 5gal autoflower bags, so I am putting more water thru the same diameter bag as a standard 3 gallon bag.

You want something that really runs water out the sides, that is an Airpot. Those open points on the sides seem especially designed to send water out the sides!!!! LOL
No I'm trying not to lose water...lol

Thanks I can't wait to try hhe rainscience grow bags...I'm going to start with the grassroots....
It is a learning curve with them. I think spraying water is pretty much a must for better absorption and more even watering. I always hit the outer part first, pretty hard and do the same for all the pots and have a little soak period. The next rounds start with the sides and fill in the center. Usually three rounds of top watering is good and I leave a little to water in the tray.......using muscle memory for the weight.
If using chemical nutes, just do the same with all top watering and using muscle memory for the weight to tell you when to stop.
I think a surfactant is a must with Rain Science bags to help prevent dry pockets, mainly on the outside. I got the ThermX70 that Jeremy of BAS was using in his first 10x10 series and he switches to 'The Q', Quillaja extract in the next. No idea if it's better, but with either one, a little goes a long way. The ThermX70 works well and it's a VERY dense product. I put some in a much smaller bottle, but a better option would be a bottle used for dispensing ketchup with a nozzle and small cap. I still have enough for at least another year. I'm only on my second small bottle.
I use it in all my water, except for normal rez water. I do add it to the first couple of small rez waterings and with anything sprayed on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back