Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW LIGHTS INSTALLED !!

All 5 fired up. Let’s get those buds stacking!!

69AD4DD0-614E-4657-9072-46932654E572.jpeg

Beaver Genetics Banana Bread Day 27 girls looking great heading into preflower really starting to take off now :woohoo:

Hey @Talonxracer you can see here what I was talking about earlier when I topped this one I left as much stem as I could by the time she gets older that stem will be no more:biggrin::d5:

IMG_6899.JPG
IMG_6898.JPG
IMG_6900.JPG
IMG_6901.JPG

IMG_6902.JPG

I'm using 30 gallon Grassroots pots. I also have two, 4'x8' Grassroots raised beds for my veggies. Very well made product, and made in the USA!
Uhhhh negative! I love my pots but if u read the tag they are assembled in Mexico! USA based company tho! Think they say made in America cuz fabric comes from here just not assembled here! Confusing as hell! :d5:

Last edited:
A good step with her letting you rub her belly with her on her back.
If I give her scritches on her rump she just flops over for belly scritches too lol. She really likes her chest rubbed as well. But that rump scratch is sure fire purrs :rofl: I was brusinf her a minute ago and she was leaning into it hard and rolling from side to side so I could do all over lmao purring the whole time. Besides my horse I had in MS I don't think I've ever had a pet that enjoyed getting brushed. My husky screamed like he was getting murdered any time he got brushed or bathed. And being a husky it was kind of a needs to be done all the time kind of thing (the brushing I mean). Really gotta give a lot of credit to the breeder, you can tell she socializes her babies really well and has gotten them used to grooming and such. This little lady has no fear lmao

If I give her scritches on her rump she just flops over for belly scritches too lol. She really likes her chest rubbed as well. But that rump scratch is sure fire purrs :rofl: I was brusinf her a minute ago and she was leaning into it hard and rolling from side to side so I could do all over lmao purring the whole time. Besides my horse I had in MS I don't think I've ever had a pet that enjoyed getting brushed. My husky screamed like he was getting murdered any time he got brushed or bathed. And being a husky it was kind of a needs to be done all the time kind of thing (the brushing I mean). Really gotta give a lot of credit to the breeder, you can tell she socializes her babies really well and has gotten them used to grooming and such. This little lady has no fear lmao
U get near dexter with a brush he runs like u are trying to murder him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back