Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfather og
Staaaaaank:smokeit:
IMG_20221004_192653565_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221004_192830457.jpg

If I give her scritches on her rump she just flops over for belly scritches too lol. She really likes her chest rubbed as well. But that rump scratch is sure fire purrs :rofl: I was brusinf her a minute ago and she was leaning into it hard and rolling from side to side so I could do all over lmao purring the whole time. Besides my horse I had in MS I don't think I've ever had a pet that enjoyed getting brushed. My husky screamed like he was getting murdered any time he got brushed or bathed. And being a husky it was kind of a needs to be done all the time kind of thing (the brushing I mean). Really gotta give a lot of credit to the breeder, you can tell she socializes her babies really well and has gotten them used to grooming and such. This little lady has no fear lmao
I got a little barn kitten from a litter at a remote barn of the lady we had our deer lease as a kid. He was a pretty long haired solid gray with a long tail and blue eyes. He was just plain eat up with fleas. I had to put his little butt in a cage in the back of the camper to get him home 330 miles away. I gave him a bath the first thing when we got home. He loved it once he realized the fleas were leaving. He loved baths! I guess I broke him in well to it. He LOVED bushing. I can only imagine the hairballs he would have had as a barn cat with his long hair. Fugger was proud of his big bushy tail. After a wash, dry and brushing, he would prance around with his tail held straight up and meow to try to gain attention.I had him only a little over 2 1/2 yrs. He followed Mom out to the garage o do laundry and she didn't see him or miss him. It was dead summer with no water. I found him behind the dryer.
Pop was very upset with Mom. He wasn't much of a cat person, but he liked this one.

Beaver Genetics Banana Bread Day 27 girls looking great heading into preflower really starting to take off now :woohoo:

Hey @Talonxracer you can see here what I was talking about earlier when I topped this one I left as much stem as I could by the time she gets older that stem will be no more:biggrin::d5:

View attachment 1522822View attachment 1522826View attachment 1522823View attachment 1522824

View attachment 1522825

Thanks for that, I seen another pic of yours and that is exactly how I topped them!
These two have been exploding in growth daily so the decision to top had to be made! I think the extra height of the RS bags slowed it's above ground growth a bit(compared to others grows of the same strains I have seen on here lately) as the tap root reached for bottom. But now they are simply going hog wild! I have a feeling this tent is going to get crowded!

It is a learning curve with them. I think spraying water is pretty much a must for better absorption and more even watering. I always hit the outer part first, pretty hard and do the same for all the pots and have a little soak period. The next rounds start with the sides and fill in the center. Usually three rounds of top watering is good and I leave a little to water in the tray.......using muscle memory for the weight.
If using chemical nutes, just do the same with all top watering and using muscle memory for the weight to tell you when to stop.
I think a surfactant is a must with Rain Science bags to help prevent dry pockets, mainly on the outside. I got the ThermX70 that Jeremy of BAS was using in his first 10x10 series and he switches to 'The Q', Quillaja extract in the next. No idea if it's better, but with either one, a little goes a long way. The ThermX70 works well and it's a VERY dense product. I put some in a much smaller bottle, but a better option would be a bottle used for dispensing ketchup with a nozzle and small cap. I still have enough for at least another year. I'm only on my second small bottle.
I use it in all my water, except for normal rez water. I do add it to the first couple of small rez waterings and with anything sprayed on top.
Thanks I'll check that stuff out...

It is a learning curve with them. I think spraying water is pretty much a must for better absorption and more even watering. I always hit the outer part first, pretty hard and do the same for all the pots and have a little soak period. The next rounds start with the sides and fill in the center. Usually three rounds of top watering is good and I leave a little to water in the tray.......using muscle memory for the weight.
If using chemical nutes, just do the same with all top watering and using muscle memory for the weight to tell you when to stop.
I think a surfactant is a must with Rain Science bags to help prevent dry pockets, mainly on the outside. I got the ThermX70 that Jeremy of BAS was using in his first 10x10 series and he switches to 'The Q', Quillaja extract in the next. No idea if it's better, but with either one, a little goes a long way. The ThermX70 works well and it's a VERY dense product. I put some in a much smaller bottle, but a better option would be a bottle used for dispensing ketchup with a nozzle and small cap. I still have enough for at least another year. I'm only on my second small bottle.
I use it in all my water, except for normal rez water. I do add it to the first couple of small rez waterings and with anything sprayed on top.
I am using NPK yucca powder in my waterings...doesn't take much at all....according to instructions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back