Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The critters are a small price to pay for the beautiful weather :headbang:
0 degrees and sleet/rain on snow here at the moment, but OTOH, the bears are likely all asleep for the season. Our beasts don't come with nice weather, but they do come with fewer peeps, and more uncrowded space. Compromises, compromises. :pighug: :cheers:

Block the sun? :face:

Even Buckwheat thinks they are tards!
R.2b243a72cd56aa824edef2d8a79880fc

Good morfnoevight All you happy humpday stoners!

Yo stoners what a time it's been in Dabberville. Mrs. D went in the hospital last Thursday got out Sunday now I'm not doing so hot starting to swell again :dammit:. Im going to the doc in the morning in hopes to get seen instead of going to the ER

I hope the meds work! Glad your getting your grow on and your wife is better. Happy Thanksgiving.:pass::pass:

View attachment 1540406

The Artichokes.........Traditional for Spanish Xmas...the fields are Full of pickers two days afore xmas......all hand harvested too......but a much better Height..... :pass: .

That is so beautiful. I love artichokes.

Rule 4...not true...I distinctly remember that weird floppy noise when the Road Runner would stick his tongue out at the coyote.
Ok just what did that "raspberry" sound say to you?:pass:

I stuck the side of my foot with a piece of steel it went through my boot and poked my foot… I cleaned it all up doesn’t look bad no swelling or bruising but it is throbbing now:oops1::goodluck: I hope I don’t need to go to dr…… :pass::pass::pass:
Is your tetanus immunization up to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back