Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching it like a hawk:doc3: just little red but damn for such a small wound it friggin hurts:cuss: I have a pretty high pain tolerance I just tend to pass out when it gets to bad were not there yet but it was close earlier feeling much better now still tender to walk though .....I must have caught a tender or muscle just right it went right in the inside foot near the top of the arch:yoinks::thanks::pass:

Bottom of feet is super tender. I just saw them selling puncture resistant insoles at Home Depot. I'm good with my work boots but definitely have been out and seen things that make me cringe with guys wearing barely any protection.

I forget to wear eye protection and reminded when I had to get metal dug out of my eye by a Dr. My buddy rings in the back of my head saying, you only get two eyes in life. Take care of them.

1669246777422.gif

I have always tried to get puncture resistant boots.
I was shown so many pictures and videos by my plumbing lecturer regards to health and safety.
A scaffolding bracket embedded in someone’s head etc
also he looked like Bricktop too….. looooool

Watching it like a hawk:doc3: just little red but damn for such a small wound it friggin hurts:cuss: I have a pretty high pain tolerance I just tend to pass out when it gets to bad were not there yet but it was close earlier feeling much better now still tender to walk though .....I must have caught a tender or muscle just right it went right in the inside foot near the top of the arch:yoinks::thanks::pass:
You get to scream and smash what hurt you or u have to pretend like nothin happened???

Bottom of feet is super tender. I just saw them selling puncture resistant insoles at Home Depot. I'm good with my work boots but definitely have been out and seen things that make me cringe with guys wearing barely any protection.

I forget to wear eye protection and reminded when I had to get metal dug out of my eye by a Dr. My buddy rings in the back of my head saying, you only get two eyes in life. Take care of them.

Yeah I always wear work boot BUT they are 2 yrs old and shot might have been better with new thick boots Is what it is IT happens:shrug:

You get to scream and smash what hurt you or u have to pretend like nothin happened???
Nope I was a big boy... Didn't think anything of it told my co worker I think that just went through my boat wasn't sure just stung I did throw the piece in the scrap so it didn't happen again should have been laying around:cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back