Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 degrees and sleet/rain on snow here at the moment, but OTOH, the bears are likely all asleep for the season. Our beasts don't come with nice weather, but they do come with fewer peeps, and more uncrowded space. Compromises, compromises. :pighug: :cheers:
Sunny and 67f out right now :thumbsup:

Pressing Seedsman Green Crack Auto tonight.
:biggrin:
_20221123_163554.JPG

:pass:

I am pretty sure got one within the last ten years when I cut the side of my finger out and had stitches... I know it wasn't too long ago but have to look to be sure :baked::pass:
I've had plenty of good cuts from rusty metal and never a tetanus shot. Still here and kicking.

That said, keep an eye on it. Red is OK but discoloration is bad

I've had plenty of good cuts from rusty metal and never a tetanus shot. Still here and kicking.

That said, keep an eye on it. Red is OK but discoloration is bad
Watching it like a hawk:doc3: just little red but damn for such a small wound it friggin hurts:cuss: I have a pretty high pain tolerance I just tend to pass out when it gets to bad were not there yet but it was close earlier feeling much better now still tender to walk though .....I must have caught a tender or muscle just right it went right in the inside foot near the top of the arch:yoinks::thanks::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back