Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the smoother hit thing with the recycler is noticable to me too. Some nerdy shit coming, :bong: Recyclers work by breaking the smoke/vapor into tiny bubbles at the percolator at the bottom, which cools it quickly; those tiny bubbles then hit that lip above and burst and collect into bigger bubbles. Those bigger bubbles then get sucked through that curly q tube and pulled back down to mix with the tiny bubbles (that's the "recycling" part) before it all comes through the mouthpiece :bong:

You had to go there did ya...karma for the "Fertigate"?

RocBud inc Raz-Berry Runtz Day 77

She has gotten some of coolest colors I've had fading really hard turning red:smoking: Who said fall was over :dizzy::pass::rofl:

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

Last edited:
Old sage seed Strawberry microverse day 77

She has really started fading hard hairs are receding too... I will have to check trichz on her this weekend too won't be long.. Lots of frosted nugs everywhere
:smokeit:

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

Super sativa seed club Sweet bourbon kush Day 77

She's fading but I think she still has a ways to go drinking really good still... Putting on the funk that I was expecting super citrusy piney and did I mention she got massive :headbang: Buds are little slim but think she still has bunch of fattening up yet:toke:

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Oooh....someone has been a Glutton in the staff room....... :crying: .....bring the cold wet flannel.....before he goes full Whitey.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back