Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1668886141716.jpg

The big bongs I had years ago, I believe were made of acrylic, some brittle plastic. But they still had SS bowls and screens. And alot easier to clean then the fancy shapes they make glass into these days, IMO only.

My bong I clean weekly in the sink with HOT water running through it then fill with ISO part way shimey shake dump out and rinse the crap out of it with HOT water again finish rinse with cold water so I don't hit a hot pipe that is the only time my bong gets cold..... I've have many bongs with ice catcher but rarely used them cause after the ice melts the bong is too full

My latest bong is a recycler I am very happy with that

Yo stoners what a time it's been in Dabberville. Mrs. D went in the hospital last Thursday got out Sunday now I'm not doing so hot starting to swell again :dammit:. Im going to the doc in the morning in hopes to get seen instead of going to the ER
Aw jeez both u not feeling good is hard . Good luck tomorrow. :pass:

@Badfinger Clean glass. Easy peazy. 1 paper towel and 1 toothpick to scrape the majority out of the bowl part, hot water, iso alcohol, spoonful of salt and 60 seconds of shaking. Don't let the cleaning part put you off glassware. It can all be cleaned like that. No need at all to buy the fancy cleaners at the head shop
PXL_20221123_041802322.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back