Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello???

Damnit dale :crying: :pass:
what did I do now?:rofl::rofl::rofl: :pass:

Thought you'd show up :d5: :pass: Whatcha smokin?

we said his name three times I do believe:pass:

I'll check out the bubbler's then too, I'm not up to speed on the newer ways of reefer consumption. Joints and one hitter most of my life, cept for a few big bongs that got lost or broken on the way.
Bubbler is basically a mini bong. Cheap and easy to clean but need to change water frequently. This is what I currently use
View attachment 1540306
This has been my favorite but i dropped it in the sink and broke it cleaning it
View attachment 1540309

I prefer a bong over bubbler just because it is easy to cash out the head piece in a ash tray rather then having to shovel it out of a bubbler BUT I've had a few bubblers in my time

Still waiting on the screw I won in a raffle a while ago but I use glass screens. Just scrape them off with a paper towel and your can reuse them. Been working on a 200 pack for years now
View attachment 1540311
The wife has a bunch of these when she's getting low she throws them in a cup ISO over night clean right up:cooldance:

edit @JP1 I gave my smokin screw to the wife BUT she has yet to use it :cuss::cuss:

Man I remember those pipes...had the little cap on the bowl. Whatever happened to having screens? Seems like nothing has them anymore so you end up sucking up chunks :nono:
I bought a pack of 100 brass screens about 5 years ago, I think I may have a lifetime supply on my hands. I dont know what happened to the bowl lid.

I bought a pack of 100 brass screens about 5 years ago, I think I may have a lifetime supply on my hands.
Brass screens combined with aluminum pipes are not great on the lungs. A $10 glass spoon from a gas station with no screen at all would be better on you. And taste a lot better too

Oh I have a question for the outdoor growers. And anyone in a region with wild growing cannabis varieties.....

What time of year would be best for wild plant seed hunting? Generally the end of summer/fall? Or would late fall be more likely to find mature seeds?

Do they overwinter well outdoors in mild climates? If a plant was left to seed, would or could the seeds be in good shape in springtime?
1669173161698.gif

1669173110059.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back