Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check out the bubbler's then too, I'm not up to speed on the newer ways of reefer consumption. Joints and one hitter most of my life, cept for a few big bongs that got lost or broken on the way.
Bubbler is basically a mini bong. Cheap and easy to clean but need to change water frequently. This is what I currently use
Screenshot_20221122-205932.png

This has been my favorite but i dropped it in the sink and broke it cleaning it
Screenshot_20221122-210059.png

Yo stoners what a time it's been in Dabberville. Mrs. D went in the hospital last Thursday got out Sunday now I'm not doing so hot starting to swell again :dammit:. Im going to the doc in the morning in hopes to get seen instead of going to the ER
Good luck with that.

Bubbler is basically a mini bong. Cheap and easy to clean but need to change water frequently. This is what I currently use
View attachment 1540306
This has been my favorite but i dropped it in the sink and broke it cleaning it
View attachment 1540309
Don't you use any kind of screen with glass pipes? Would one of those screws work good in that?

Don't you use any kind of screen with glass pipes? Would one of those screws work good in that?
Still waiting on the screw I won in a raffle a while ago but I use glass screens. Just scrape them off with a paper towel and your can reuse them. Been working on a 200 pack for years now
Screenshot_20221122-210929.png

Screens keep a lot of ash out of the tiny amount of water so I do recommend them for bubblers, but not necessary. They will keep me from daily water changes to twice a week

What a disappointment!:shrug:
I thought a new Netflix series might be interesting.
Our Universe, Narrated by Morgan Freeman
It's rudimentary, at best. Great cinematography. Just way too simplistic!

On a scientific side note: Scientists have now spotted a black hole!!!

They found it in one of Morgan Freeman's many spots!:biggrin::biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I been checking out ice bongs and those freeze pipes, my 40+ year old gear is wearing me down. Still cleans up nice with alcohol.

View attachment 1540297
Man I remember those pipes...had the little cap on the bowl. Whatever happened to having screens? Seems like nothing has them anymore so you end up sucking up chunks :nono:

Oh I have a question for the outdoor growers. And anyone in a region with wild growing cannabis varieties.....

What time of year would be best for wild plant seed hunting? Generally the end of summer/fall? Or would late fall be more likely to find mature seeds?

Do they overwinter well outdoors in mild climates? If a plant was left to seed, would or could the seeds be in good shape in springtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back