Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone is also interested in your slice!

yes and no he knows that once I'm done eating he gets cuddles for a few minutes... He's just patiently waiting they never get feed from our plates and they only get what we eating once in a great while ie: thanksgiving or Christmas

yes and no he knows that once I'm done eating he gets cuddles for a few minutes... He's just patiently waiting they never get feed from our plates and they only get what we eating once in a great while ie: thanksgiving or Christmas
My dogs love pizza crust :crying: They'll split half the crust from 1 slice whenever I get a pie. They'll also get a proper meal for Thanksgiving. They don't normally get any people food the rest of the year unless I roast a chicken and they'll get some scraps or maybe an unfinished bite of steak here or there

hey don't normally get any people food the rest of the year unless I roast a chicken and they'll get some scraps or maybe an unfinished bite of steak here or there
Yup and when we do give them human it is in there dish...... I must admit ice cream is a whole other story:doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@WildBill TY for the reps brother.

FB_IMG_1669073692301.jpg

He does/did use greenleaf kelp looking now this is what I'm finding: @Dabber says

1/8 tsp per gallon and I spray em every chance I get till preflower

I do every day from pop to preflower, often spraying several times a day when I can but at least twice daily

I've been using MC since way back and have never had an issue I feed pop to chop I grow in soil dont ph and mix mine the same as I did when I 1st started using it grams per gallon. I use SC BE and a Cal mag if needed. I feed 1 gram per gallon day 1 to around day 10 with 1/4 tp SC per gallon. Do the 1st dose of BE around the first signs of preflower, I also foliar feed with GL Kelp @ 1/8 tsp per gallon. Ater day 10 I go to 2 grams per gallon until day 16 go to 3 grams until day 21 then 4 and I hold there for a while and if I see signs of needing more N then I go to 4.5 I rarely go over that
I still do and will continue using GL Kelp

Yo stoners what a time it's been in Dabberville. Mrs. D went in the hospital last Thursday got out Sunday now I'm not doing so hot starting to swell again :dammit:. Im going to the doc in the morning in hopes to get seen instead of going to the ER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back