Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Tuesday Stoners.

Bingo!

Ok so the Humic Acid:Kelp ratio is 5:2. It really does not matter much the brand. Add a surfactant. It is best to apply foliar 2 hours after the plants wake up. Just dim your lights for a while until the leaves are dry.

If you apply this starting at day 14 then a follow up on day 21, some strains will bush out almost as much as being topped others not so much. @Dabber used this the entire grow or some other secret sauce. I use Kelp and Humic Acid weekly with the res change.

:face:I thought I needed the full up for the foliar spray :doh::eek1::wall:I could have been doing that for a while now the Humic and kelp are just refills:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: thank you:toke:

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Tuesday Stoners.

Bingo!

Ok so the Humic Acid:Kelp ratio is 5:2. It really does not matter much the brand. Add a surfactant. It is best to apply foliar 2 hours after the plants wake up. Just dim your lights for a while until the leaves are dry.

If you apply this starting at day 14 then a follow up on day 21, some strains will bush out almost as much as being topped others not so much. @Dabber used this the entire grow or some other secret sauce. I use Kelp and Humic Acid weekly with the res change.
I was looking for that timing.

How are you all doing..... :pass:

Just got in and fired the Unicorn up :headbang:

Yeah, it was actually rather nice this afternoon, 31*f on top of the mtn, full sunshine, ended up napping in the hunting blind, probably when all the deer passed by giving me the hoof! :crying:
That’s why it never made since for me to hunt… I did it a bunch when I was younger but always fell asleep :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doing just fine eating some slices then gonna get busy in the grow for awhile :headbang:
image.jpg

Not doing that stupid crap anymore. I got some different coffee pods and didn't look close enough! :face:

No real ground coffee in it, just flavored bullshit instant.:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:
I guess I'll just use it for canna coffee once in a while. Tastes like fake sugar too!:face::face::face:

Don't know about that :shrug:
I think I bought it for that reason. I was probally high....like I am now......canna coffee finally kicking in/ Topping it off with my one hitter mix. And that's all it takes for me.
Only downside smoking in this little one hitter. That damned ol canna I smoke just keeps clogging it up after a few uses. :biggrin:
Ya rod it out and the coat hanger is covered with this black sticky gooey stuff. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit.... Mix of Sour Stomper, Asian Haze and Elephant. :eyebrows:

Don't know about that :shrug:
I think I bought it for that reason. I was probally high....like I am now......canna coffee finally kicking in/ Topping it off with my one hitter mix. And that's all it takes for me.
Only downside smoking in this little one hitter. That damned ol canna I smoke just keeps clogging it up after a few uses. :biggrin:
Ya rod it out and the coat hanger is covered with this black sticky gooey stuff. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit.... Mix of Sour Stomper, Asian Haze and Elephant. :eyebrows:
He does/did use greenleaf kelp looking now this is what I'm finding: @Dabber says

1/8 tsp per gallon and I spray em every chance I get till preflower

I do every day from pop to preflower, often spraying several times a day when I can but at least twice daily

I've been using MC since way back and have never had an issue I feed pop to chop I grow in soil dont ph and mix mine the same as I did when I 1st started using it grams per gallon. I use SC BE and a Cal mag if needed. I feed 1 gram per gallon day 1 to around day 10 with 1/4 tp SC per gallon. Do the 1st dose of BE around the first signs of preflower, I also foliar feed with GL Kelp @ 1/8 tsp per gallon. Ater day 10 I go to 2 grams per gallon until day 16 go to 3 grams until day 21 then 4 and I hold there for a while and if I see signs of needing more N then I go to 4.5 I rarely go over that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back