Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I have to admit, they hit like a sob, either way. Time for me to modernize to get a little smoother hit.
I look at it like I spend too much time to try to grow weed that tastes good to smoke it out of a metal pipe or flavored papers. Cheap glass or boro that's easy to clean is the way. Expensive glass is only really worth it to me once you get into dabs since it's better for temperature regulating. But you're weed will taste better out of a cheap glass pipe then it will out of metal and you won't need a screen at all after a couple bowls in a dry pipe

I look at it like I spend too much time to try to grow weed that tastes good to smoke it out of a metal pipe or flavored papers. Cheap glass or boro that's easy to clean is the way. Expensive glass is only really worth it to me once you get into dabs since it's better for temperature regulating. But you're weed will taste better out of a cheap glass pipe then it will out of metal and you won't need a screen at all after a couple bowls in a dry pipe
Plus glass doesnt burn your lips if you take too many pulls back to back! :d5:

Anybody else get the metal pipes with the fat chamber in the middle so you could put weed in it and let it collect resin for a rainy day or was that just us? :crying:

You don't have get a big bong they make little ones too I get though :bong: even just a nice glass pipe will be much better
I agree on the bong, I do have a couple glass pipes I dont use, I dont like sucking weed flakes, hence the screen issue. And glass pipes are a bear to clean compared to old reliable.

I agree on the bong, I do have a couple glass pipes I dont use, I dont like sucking weed flakes, hence the screen issue. And glass pipes are a bear to clean compared to old reliable.
Anything with water will keep you from sucking in flakes. I think glass pipes are easier to clean since I just put some salt and iso in them and shake em instead of endlessly scraping the metal ones with a paper clip or whatever
PXL_20221123_034740435.jpg

This filthy thing will take less then 90 secs total to be almost clean as new. Due for a cleaning now actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back