Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bong I clean weekly in the sink with HOT water running through it then fill with ISO part way shimey shake dump out and rinse the crap out of it with HOT water again finish rinse with cold water so I don't hit a hot pipe that is the only time my bong gets cold..... I've have many bongs with ice catcher but rarely used them cause after the ice melts the bong is too full

My latest bong is a recycler I am very happy with that
Same as how i clean exactly. 2 foot glass bong with a slide the main piece at home :bong:

Yup just cleaned mine too :crying::crying:
01D5EBD1-5844-4AC4-86ED-98F2F307633D.jpeg

I recently broke the neck off of one just like that. I really liked that one for my dab rig. Fun to watch the smoke bubbles move around it :crying:

That's exactly what happened to my last one and I had been wanting one for some reason does seem like a smoother hit:headbang:

Thanks for the reps :pass:I needed some music going updating threads:thumbsup::biggrin:

That's exactly what happened to my last one and I had been wanting one for some reason does seem like a smoother hit:headbang:

Thanks for the reps :pass:I needed some music going updating threads:thumbsup::biggrin:

So the smoother hit thing with the recycler is noticable to me too. Some nerdy shit coming, :bong: Recyclers work by breaking the smoke/vapor into tiny bubbles at the percolator at the bottom, which cools it quickly; those tiny bubbles then hit that lip above and burst and collect into bigger bubbles. Those bigger bubbles then get sucked through that curly q tube and pulled back down to mix with the tiny bubbles (that's the "recycling" part) before it all comes through the mouthpiece :bong:

So the smoother hit thing with the recycler is noticable to me too. Some nerdy shit coming, :bong: Recyclers work by breaking the smoke/vapor into tiny bubbles at the percolator at the bottom, which cools it quickly; those tiny bubbles then hit that lip above and burst and collect into bigger bubbles. Those bigger bubbles then get sucked through that curly q tube and pulled back down to mix with the tiny bubbles (that's the "recycling" part) before it all comes through the mouthpiece :bong:
:yeahthat::bubbles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back