Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok u guys got me on the fancy riggs, but my old pipe has been hiking, camping, swimming hunting fishing and other places I'm not at liberty to say, cause I dont kiss and tell.

:d5: The money we have spent over the years for fancy pipes and vapes...and hubbys GoTo is a 2 euro bubble pipe from our local Chinese supermarket.

He only smokes when he has had a drink...he only clean his pipes when he has had a drink.......:doh:...so we have Lost a load of glass...acrylics...he even managed to dent the unbreakable one.....:nono:
For a Treat he'll use the big unbreakable bong that you can drop the ice cube in so you get a cold smoke...:hookah:...

:d5: The money we have spent over the years for fancy pipes and vapes...and hubbys GoTo is a 2 euro bubble pipe from our local Chinese supermarket.

He only smokes when he has had a drink...he only clean his pipes when he has had a drink.......:doh:...so we have Lost a load of glass...acrylics...he even managed to dent the unbreakable one.....:nono:
For a Treat he'll use the big unbreakable bong that you can drop the ice cube in so you get a cold smoke...:hookah:...
Hes a keeper! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :smoking: :smoking:

Hes a keeper! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :smoking: :smoking:

:crying: Yeah.....Keeper-him-to-yourself.......

I keep trying to get the staff to Foster him for a couple of weeks...but there are no Takers .....

There is Always the Threat of the cold wet flannel to the back of the neck to keep him under control @Tom Bombadil ...:eyebrows:

When he starts to whitey....I go run a flannel under the tap.........................and he runs to the bedroom...........:crying:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :pass:...sharing one......

What Trouble you up to today.....?........
IMG_20221122_150832979.jpg

Always fun lol
Is that your own house? Or at work?
Work. Its a "flood control system" . Their kitchen was dumping into it so the air in the room is pretty unbearable. Taste grease in the air. Just rip it all out and start over. But we're off tomorrow and i ain't taking no emergencies cuz ill be outta town :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back