Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew...my Sympathy sent..... :pass: ........
Sewer rats gotta do what a sewer rats gotta do
image_processing20200611-9327-1d0zcyz.gif

What u up to?

Morning @Redeye Master ..:pass:..sharing one.....

Did that Bad weather Hit the UK yesterday.....?
More early this morning and now tbh lol not so windy just absolutely pis**ng it down lol

IMG_3559.JPG

Caught this one the other morning when we were taking the van into the garage......how your heart must sink when the gaffer says we've got two Fields of Corriander to take down...............by Hand......... :pass:

Work. Its a "flood control system" . Their kitchen was dumping into it so the air in the room is pretty unbearable. Taste grease in the air. Just rip it all out and start over. But we're off tomorrow and i ain't taking no emergencies cuz ill be outta town :d5:

Road Trip..road trip......:vibe:...Thanksgiving Party.....?.

More early this morning and now tbh lol not so windy just absolutely pis**ng it down lol

Two storms collided over us apparently.....one coming up the Atlantic from Canada..and one from Russia....both carrying snow...so you have been Lucky to avoid it......:snow2:.....

IMG_3563.JPG

The Artichokes.........Traditional for Spanish Xmas...the fields are Full of pickers two days afore xmas......all hand harvested too......but a much better Height..... :pass: .

View attachment 1540404

Caught this one the other morning when we were taking the van into the garage......how your heart must sink when the gaffer says we've got two Fields of Corriander to take down...............by Hand......... :pass:

Road Trip..road trip......:vibe:...Thanksgiving Party.....?.
Ya going to Wisconsin. Not having it at the family house but cool with me less work. Im mostly going because theres a pretty little lady invited
rat-cool (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back