Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'm not very techy!! I think it's a tube, like a pipe!
I think this may be a difficult long distance diagnosis :rofl:
Well alright...
IMG_20221122_150840739.jpg
bugs-bunny-albuquerque.gif

Sewer rats gotta do what a sewer rats gotta do View attachment 1540405
What u up to?

Where there is muck there is money.......:headbang:...coz no-one else wants to do it.

I used to say at work...I dont mnid shovelling Shit..as long as you pay me the shoveling shit hourly rate......:crying:

Ya going to Wisconsin. Not having it at the family house but cool with me less work. Im mostly going because theres a pretty little lady invited View attachment 1540408

:crying::crying::crying: Lynx Africa.....?.............:biggrin:....Good Luck..............:d5:

Where there is muck there is money.......:headbang:...coz no-one else wants to do it.

I used to say at work...I dont mnid shovelling Shit..as long as you pay me the shoveling shit hourly rate......:crying:

:crying::crying::crying: Lynx Africa.....?.............:biggrin:....Good Luck..............:d5:
Old work colleagues used to call me Tea Bitch (yes I used to make the best tea plus I’m fussy with my own lol) but ok chaps I’ll spend 20 minutes making the tea while u do my jobs……no brainer really at work getting paid for it lol

Stay Safe and tie everything down....... :biggrin: .....
Just grabbed some felt for the shed roof and sent an email to the B&Q who I bought it off as it’s spanking new but there’s too much important stuff in there so I gotta do what I gotta do. That’s my job for today as the sun has come out…… #calmbeforethestorm lol

Good morning Pinky! :pass:

My kitchen smells funky - like sewage! We've had the floor brought up because of leaking underground water pipes.
Any idea how do i get rid of that horrible smell - looks like its the main drain after a bath gets emptied of the washing machine goes on!

This is my only handy tool

View attachment 1540419

Big Bag of Bicarbonate of soda.....it neutralises bad smells......................... :pass: .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back