Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @blue
Ya its Axe here
I don't wear much cologne but sometimes
images (18).jpeg

Lynx Africa is a popular fragrance deodorant (more like mens perfume), that's popular among the younger Generation for "woo-ing the ladies"

Right of Passage in the UK......:pass:.....the first Smellies everone will buy you when you turn teenage and start to Smell like a wet dog....:headbang:

The Advert Cracks me up........:crying:....

Afternon @Bill.de.Cat ...:pass:..sharing one....how's your teeth settling......?...
Afternoon Mossy...they are not yet...upper gum still sore in the front so haven't bothered, lowers are at about half day wear throughout the day. Hour or two in until It hurts in the wear in spots then out for an hour....can already tell a relining needs to be done, right inner side is fine but on the left inner side it kind of flares out a bit and tongue keeps dislodging them. But I'll eventually get it all settled and be wearing em.

Afternoon Mossy...they are not yet...upper gum still sore in the front so haven't bothered, lowers are at about half day wear throughout the day. Hour or two in until It hurts in the wear in spots then out for an hour....can already tell a relining needs to be done, right inner side is fine but on the left inner side it kind of flares out a bit and tongue keeps dislodging them. But I'll eventually get it all settled and be wearing em.

Bit at a time huh.....?....as the swelling goes down in the gums they'll shift about a bit.

I Really need mine done....but Pure Fear and the cost is keeping my from it ATM......:crying:....

Bit at a time huh.....?....as the swelling goes down in the gums they'll shift about a bit.

I Really need mine done....but Pure Fear and the cost is keeping my from it ATM......:crying:....
Yup, tween wife and I was just over 7k, was a mean hit in the savings

Yup, tween wife and I was just over 7k, was a mean hit in the savings

Yup...around 4 Grand here too..... :headbang: .......in the last few years I've been Wondering how much money you would Save having it done at 25 years old....... save all the 6 monthly dental bills....and repairs..........and dentist visits...if you break them...you can mail them in.....:crying:

But...................Maybe that is the Fear speaking.............:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back