Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blue just blaze a fatty in there lol
is it raw sewage smell or is it a sort of off scummy smell?

Sounds like a good plan! It now smells of WitchDoctorAnvil, Stone99V6 .. with a subtle notes of scummy sewage! .. Certainly a "funk" to it!

:crying:

I think i need a plumber with some tools and experience to take a look into it. I don't like getting my hands dirty!
:bighug::pighug:

Old work colleagues used to call me Tea Bitch (yes I used to make the best tea plus I’m fussy with my own lol) but ok chaps I’ll spend 20 minutes making the tea while u do my jobs……no brainer really at work getting paid for it lol

'zactly......:headbang:.....

OK..updates posted, need to finish up my barely warm coffe before I get that nasty ass cold sip that makes you gag...then start getting ready to head out, I have to get ready first cause when the wife starts she'll drag it out right till we need to leave and I'll have no time.

Sounds like a good plan! It now smells of WitchDoctorAnvil, Stone99V6 .. with a subtle notes of scummy sewage! .. Certainly a "funk" to it!

:crying:

I think i need a plumber with some tools and experience to take a look into it. I don't like getting my hands dirty!
:bighug::pighug:

Then pay a man that can.......:d5:........especially if it is underground piping.....it could be leaking for years if it isnt done Proper.......:headbang:

And.....you'll get the Blame for not paying for an expert........:blahblah:...not Worth the Earache......:crying:

It is what I keep saying to hubby............................................................and he takes no notice either.................:biggrin:

OK..updates posted, need to finish up my barely warm coffe before I get that nasty ass cold sip that makes you gag...then start getting ready to head out, I have to get ready first cause when the wife starts she'll drag it out right till we need to leave and I'll have no time.

Afternon @Bill.de.Cat ...:pass:..sharing one....how's your teeth settling......?...

@blue just blaze a fatty in there lol
is it raw sewage smell or is it a sort of off scummy smell?
@PinkyNotTheBrain looks like you got your work cut out… long day?
Honestly I think kitchen grease is worse than sewer
Where there is muck there is money.......:headbang:...coz no-one else wants to do it.

I used to say at work...I dont mnid shovelling Shit..as long as you pay me the shoveling shit hourly rate......:crying:

:crying::crying::crying: Lynx Africa.....?.............:biggrin:....Good Luck..............:d5:

Thats me if you payin im there.
And im not sure i follow that last part

Looks like I gonna need to call in the workforce!!! ... I don't know HOW many times i've told them about hard hats and high viz clothing when they're on site!!

:face:

You Know when you've been Catfished...............:eyebrows:...

bumwine.gif

:crying::crying::crying: Lynx Africa.....?............
And im not sure i follow that last part

.. It's actually called "Axe" in america i think Aunty. :gary: ... (and everyone knows that "oriental" is the choice of super studs!)

Lynx Africa is a popular fragrance deodorant (more like mens perfume), that's popular among the younger Generation for "woo-ing the ladies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back