Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right of Passage in the UK......:pass:.....the first Smellies everone will buy you when you turn teenage and start to Smell like a wet dog....:headbang:

The Advert Cracks me up........:crying:....
I was going to say teenagers loool wasn’t it Charlie or something for the girls? Lol

You need to try vaping dry herb or concentrate. You won’t go back to smoking.
for me it tastes like an ash tray even with the best herb. Vaping it is so much cleaner with taste. There are many great devices to get it done in different ways too.

Have fun and experiment with it!:pass:
9F1AE991-1B01-45B9-8A2A-A984E731F752.png

Research shows more people suffer from EVALI quicker and long term more than smoking and copd etc.

my advice is stick to the old school…. What would Bob say? Or Willie? Tut tut looool
:crying:

View attachment 1540528
Research shows more people suffer from EVALI quicker and long term more than smoking and copd etc.

my advice is stick to the old school…. What would Bob say? Or Willie? Tut tut looool
Generally speaking, when we're talking vaping, we're talking rosin. Which is additive free and totally clean. Nobody really recommends the ecig products because nobody really knows what's in them

View attachment 1540528

The condition you’re talking about is caused by vaping “e-juice”…..containing things like glycols, and other additives that carry the cannabis/nicotine. We vape rosin. No additives, carriers, etc. we’re just separating out the vegetable material. :thumbsup:

Generally speaking, when we're talking vaping, we're talking rosin. Which is additive free and totally clean. Nobody really recommends the ecig products because nobody really knows what's in them
EVALI is higher in Vaped weed as the THC turns to a minute liquid Vapour and sticks more than tar in your lungs.

View attachment 1540528

Not to be a mouthpiece for big tobacco so they can continue to peddle death or anything but did you know cigarettes are FDA approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back