Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up. 3 solid hrs.

Awoke dreaming that my carbon filter failed and Ogre Berry was stinking up the house at 7am. It was really Strong! Laid my head back down and went back to sleep.

TM20 Ogreberry 2B putting on her trichome coat...
Screenshot_20221122-093919~2.png

:smoking:​

Thinking I might take a break from growing non legal things after these GT's are done. Been at it for 2 years now, last cancer patient passed, only have one paying customer I trust....the other has gone wonky on me and started asking about stuff in text message which is a big no no, so I'm getting the feeling it might be a good idea to take a pause for awhile.

I try to stick to the 3 rules. No smell, Don't tell, and don't sell. Hard not to break at least 2 but I feel 3 strikes and you're out.

Maybe try some solo cups for less yield and max diversity

TM20 Ogreberry 2B putting on her trichome coat...
View attachment 1540210

:smoking:​

hey nagreengo looking frosty great work:toke::bow:… question for you do you foliar feed? I think you do if remember right NPK RAW full up, kelp, and yucca if so may I get your recipe how to mix and how to use please and thank you:biggrin::d5:

hey nagreengo looking frosty great work:toke::bow:… question for you do you foliar feed? I think you do if remember right NPK RAW full up, kelp, and yucca if so may I get your recipe how to mix and how to use please and thank you:biggrin::d5:
I begin with Full Up 1/16 tsp per gallon starting at week 2. Also starting that week 1/8 tsp per gallon of Kelp is added once weekly until week 4, or until first signs of trichome production. At the first sign of trichome production, I incorporate 1/16 - 1/8 tsp per gallon of NPK Silica mixed with the Full Up (no Kelp) weekly until 2 weeks pre harvest to encourage plentiful trichome production throughout flower. Edit: almost forgot...( and lastly, I use Neptune's Harvest when I see the basic deficiencies)

:d5:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back