Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. If you are in the UK..............tie everything down.......................... :headbang:

The cabin shaking storm that passed over us last night....is on its way Up..........:windy:.........

Last edited:
@dankstyle J :bighug: ...put the games consol down :gamer:..and get some Sleep.....

Grow room is looking Frosty......:bravo:
Haha I just did watching some weird stuff on the history Channel I got get the lil guy up for school in just 4 hrs better hit the flower till I pass out lol thanks Mossy I'm pretty excited about the garden. ♿ ♿

Haha I just did watching some weird stuff on the history Channel I got get the lil guy up for school in just 4 hrs better hit the flower till I pass out lol thanks Mossy I'm pretty excited about the garden. ♿ ♿

I Think very few growers could cope with your conditions.....but you have it Mastered....... :pighug:

Hug for your Son.........:bighug:...and you of course...........:bighug:

IMG_3612.JPG

If you lived closer....I Think I could supply you all with Lemons........ :biggrin: ..and shes flowering up again.

Perpetual Lemon.....:headbang:..produces year round.........

IMG_3597.JPG

IMG_3598.JPG

Yup.....it got that cold that the pressure cooker counted as subsiduary heating.......:chef:...winter has it's Blessings...........

Started on a pork rib stock....bolstered with carrot...turnip..onions...leeks.. celery...and lashings of white peper.........oh....and a packet of chicken livers that needed to be used up....

Soft enough you could suck all of it up with a Straw......:biggrin:.......Taste Bliss...:chef:

Check Man O Green's feed chart. It's at the bottom.
Thanks goo I was looking at that but thought he used a different fulivic acid not RAW full up BUT was going to use that cause that about all I can find as far as how to mix…. Apply right before lights out correct how often? I know up to preflower… thanks in advance:thumbsup::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back