Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens...61f, good coffee.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :coffee:...the Bliss of good coffee........sigh......

#DrinkProperCoffee .....
coff.gif

Morning everyone pulled a MOG last night and ate dinner then passed out in the recliner till alarms were going off this morning :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: never made it to bed or back down stairs last night hence my MIA:headbang: working busy busy not sure how much I’ll be around today:headbang:

I'm glad i made a ton of edibles because i woke up with the sick throat and dry lung feeling maybe its nothing but i have been around 2 sick people for 4-5 days now.

I took a bong hit and found out quick it kinda hurt so back to vaping and eating until this sick bug goes away

I'm glad i made a ton of edibles because i woke up with the sick throat and dry lung feeling maybe its nothing but i have been around 2 sick people for 4-5 days now.

I took a bong hit and found out quick it kinda hurt so back to vaping and eating until this sick bug goes away
Hope you feel better. Eat plenty of em. U should try some of what @Mossy got goin:chef:

Thinking I might take a break from growing non legal things after these GT's are done. Been at it for 2 years now, last cancer patient passed, only have one paying customer I trust....the other has gone wonky on me and started asking about stuff in text message which is a big no no, so I'm getting the feeling it might be a good idea to take a pause for awhile.

Thinking I might take a break from growing non legal things after these GT's are done. Been at it for 2 years now, last cancer patient passed, only have one paying customer I trust....the other has gone wonky on me and started asking about stuff in text message which is a big no no, so I'm getting the feeling it might be a good idea to take a pause for awhile.
Go with the gut feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back