Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Figured you were lurking!
1669130056050.gif

1669130101953.gif

I heard on the news that Jay got out of the hospital after 10 days or so from a fire from working on one of his cars. I haven't seen any pics, but it said he'll make a full recovery.
He is one hell of a car nut. A couple of the automotive performance shops I dealt with were close to his shop. When I was in the area on business, I always snooped around. There was always something interesting to see if ya looked close enough. I almost got to take a tour, but my schedule just didn't work out for me. I pouted for a month. Deadlines that didn't get met any damn way.....doubling my pissy attitude! LOL! If goals weren't gonna get met, at least I could have enjoyed myself. I might have passed out from all of the awesomeness of his collection, though!

I begin with Full Up 1/16 tsp per gallon starting at week 2. Also starting that week 1/8 tsp per gallon of Kelp is added once weekly until week 4, or until first signs of trichome production. At the first sign of trichome production, I incorporate 1/16 - 1/8 tsp per gallon of NPK Silica mixed with the Full Up (no Kelp) daily until 2 weeks pre harvest to encourage plentiful trichome production throughout flower. Edit: almost forgot...( and lastly, I use Neptune's Harvest when I see the basic deficiencies)

:d5:

Thanks buddy :d5::biggrin:

Prob Ful Power! Its liquid and good stuff!
Yup pretty sure that’s what he uses

I heard on the news that Jay got out of the hospital after 10 days or so from a fire from working on one of his cars. I haven't seen any pics, but it said he'll make a full recovery.
He is one hell of a car nut. A couple of the automotive performance shops I dealt with were close to his shop. When I was in the area on business, I always snooped around. There was always something interesting to see if ya looked close enough. I almost got to take a tour, but my schedule just didn't work out for me. I pouted for a month. Deadlines that didn't get met any damn way.....doubling my pissy attitude! LOL! If goals weren't gonna get met, at least I could have enjoyed myself. I might have passed out from all of the awesomeness of his collection, though!

Don’t remember what show i was watching but they showed a pic of him in the hospital with some of the nurses! They said he’s had to do bunch of hyperbaric chamber sessions to get where he’s at but will be full recovery! Def have some battle scars tho but guarantee it ain’t gonna change his passion for cars! Dude has an amazing collection!

Well, Dr appntmnt done, turkey about thawed, just gotta go through and make sure I got all the stuff I need for thursday cause I don't wanna have to be running to the store at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back