Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I begin with Full Up 1/16 tsp per gallon starting at week 2. Also starting that week 1/8 tsp per gallon of Kelp is added once weekly until week 4, or until first signs of trichome production. At the first sign of trichome production, I incorporate 1/16 - 1/8 tsp per gallon of NPK Silica mixed with the Full Up (no Kelp) daily until 2 weeks pre harvest to encourage plentiful trichome production throughout flower. Edit: almost forgot...( and lastly, I use Neptune's Harvest when I see the basic deficiencies)

:d5:
I think I could improve my EB girls if I start a dedicated foliar feed. I've tried the kelp with a little of aminos to help it along better and did have good results. ust didn't know if I was doing it right
Well, Dr appntmnt done, turkey about thawed, just gotta go through and make sure I got all the stuff I need for thursday cause I don't wanna have to be running to the store at the last minute.
Sitting n waiting to be seen.
Gotta flush power steering. Starting to sound off a little when cold, but no leaks.

I think I could improve my EB girls if I start a dedicated foliar feed. I've tried the kelp with a little of aminos to help it along better and did have good results. ust didn't know if I was doing it right

Gotta flush power steering. Starting to sound off a little when cold, but no leaks.
Add Ful-Power to the kelp! Its like a turbo booster! Thats what i use with couple drops of Dr Bronners as surfactant! :d5:

My herb vape is a tabletop and I'm good with it. It works very well. If I need something on the run, I'd rather use my Swordfish.....I think a little less smell. That HerbalAire works very well for me.
This is my 1st foray into the vape zone so anticipating good things.

Silica when used correctly is critically important IMO for reducing stressors by strengthening structure inside and out, reinforcing disease resistance, and improving overall vitality. A light weekly foliar can be very beneficial, but IME less is more. I dose mine at 1/8 GOT the recommended. My thoughts are that if you give a plant a surplus, it will reject it and lock out. If you give the plant a smidge of that, they will consume it all effortlessly.
I won't grow without it, as I've found when used correctly, trichomes love it.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Add Ful-Power to the kelp! Its like a turbo booster! Thats what i use with couple drops of Dr Bronners as surfactant! :d5:
Yeah, I'll probably set something up the next run. I wanted to get the Jr's sorted my way in this run without intro too much at once. I'm happy with the results so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back