Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody Chilled.......?............... :pass: ...let's start today with a Rainbow.......

rainbow.gif

I love growing canna. This plant is just amazing.....most of the time. LOL!
R.f9d06b2eacb2efeab2c7a3ef3d3e3cbf

PURPLE KONG
IS PRETTY
AMAZING
TO ME!

I had Kong under the MarsSP3000 for the first part of her life. She did great there. I had Ogre Berry in the CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS SOLARFLARE 160w in my 2.3x2.3 tent. She was just too damn squatty! I haven't grown OB before, so she gets the best.
I hated putting Kong in there. Good smoke! I really didn't expect much from her because of the light. The footprint is tiny, but it's TIGHT margin for the hot par figures to jump up dramatically.
I had to adjust the light a couple of times a day in the heat of her stretch.
I've only topped her once and bent two of the first main branches. That's it. One topdressing at first sign of flower. Humic acid tap water with BAS Yah-Whey ferment.
I didn't think the bud was going to amount to much in the bulking department. She's defiantly a different girl than the first one I grew. She's more dainty. Maybe more efficient may be a better description. No wasted energy. I haven't taken any leaves. She has spread out to try and gather as much light as she can, but not to waste by over doing it. She is defiantly sucking up all of the photons that light is making.
It wasn't anything I did. The plant adapted. She's a steady feeder and drinks about a gallon a day. Her roots are well into the nute mound, but not near as extensive as the other Jrs.
It seems I underestimated both the light and plant. Her buds are firming up very nicely. I'm pleasantly surprised. The funk and frost are coming along nicely also.
The pics don't show her deep green color......silly phone camera.
I sure like the GOOD surprises with canna! :biggrin: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Enough with the ya ya ya!
Here am sum pikturs! Sry dey suk!:funny:
IMG_20221121_234046915.jpg
IMG_20221121_234101387.jpg
IMG_20221121_234124671.jpg
IMG_20221121_234154103.jpg
IMG_20221121_234441197.jpg
IMG_20221121_234451737.jpg
IMG_20221121_234459503.jpg
IMG_20221121_234504803.jpg
IMG_20221121_234520893.jpg

Not very tech savy. Can we post instagram links on here? Don't remember anyone doin that? of course, were stoners so we don't remember a lot of things...
I NED 2 NO 2! :biggrin: :eyebrows:
I see some cool and funny stuff.....crazy canna!:eyebrows:
I need to go to bed. I think my pain level will let me sleep some.
Gotta be at the doc at 11 finally.

IMG_3593.JPG

This tomato plant is Heroic.............. :biggrin: ....first to fruit early spring.....it kept us going with more cherry toms than we needed every day over summer...
By September it was about 8ft long ..sprawling..but still fruiting....
so I cut it back to about 8 inches......... and look at it now......might have toms for xmas day........with a bit of Luck and a Tail wind...:pass:..it even seeded itself.....:headbang:.....and has repopulated some of the pots around it....my kind of plant......:biggrin:

IMG_3596.JPG

The self germ Nasturtiums are off....they give me so much Joy in early spring..the colours are instant sunshine........:pass:

Counting Blessings......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back