Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chop Chop!!! Cannarado Chem Sis X Wedding Cake

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 10.28.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 10.29.24 PM.png

Spent 3 days at Billy Strings shows this week! Last Sunday in Phili and 2 this weekend in DC
Ha! When I saw you post that you'd been to a bunch of shows, I wondered if thats where ya were! :pass: Great shows from what I heard!

Ha! When I saw you post that you'd been to a bunch of shows, I wondered if thats where ya were! :pass: Great shows from what I heard!

Yeah man, had a blast!!! Still recovering. I sat in with a band the Saturday before Phili and saw Corrosion of Conformity on Thursday in Raleigh,NC. The Thurs, Fri, Sat three day run was rough! But worth every bit!!! Big week for music that I hadn't seen the likes of since coved. Needed it!

I haven't
20221121_220613.jpg
20221121_220524.jpg
20221121_220507.jpg
changed my coco coir mix in almost 2 years I just add my amendments an hit em with tea gotta water more cuz this is living coco microbes popping not soil 1st shot glue sniffer an then a few of my favorite s1 I made 9lb hammer

I'd say jean grey but id probably end up telling her to calm down.View attachment 1540063
She's waaaaay too skinny for me! I had a skinny girlfriend once. I didn't like getting 'bruised'.

Kinda hard to explain 'those' 'bruises' to my other girlfriends too. :biggrin::eyebrows:

Ahhhhhhhh............the joys of being young, very fit, a tailored fitting set of Dress Crackerjacks and living in a land locked middle of the continent in a no-military community. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

I confess! I was a SLUT!:funny::funny:

Edited to protect the innocent......cheerleaders. THAT'S WHEN WILD BILL FOUND OUT WOMEN DO TALK.

A lot of photo breeders finally coming around to autos. Question is because the quality and utility of autos or the $
Hope these aren't just chunkin' stuff around and not trying to capitalize on the $. [
I kinda would like to think Daz(off the top of my head) wouldn't put out something not 'worked'. But I'm not in that little world of following who does what. I look at whole plant pics. I like structure. Structure will catch my eye, well before bud. With the level of frost in most auto strains we now get to grow, the bud will be there. With good structure, you can grow more bud! If I see something that strikes me, I'll look closer and find out more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back