Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
0k, enough of my off color not ready for polite company music..
Kinda hard to believe us puritants of the 70's and 80's would dare listen to this tripe....butt...it is what it was. I leave the floor show to more enlightened minds now.

My boys saw a couple pics of me in our costumes hosting the midnight showings that my sister still had ...couldn't believe it :rofl:

Have a few Zappa stories that would get me easily banned! Got to see shows quite a bit in the 80's and have 18GB of Zappa music! Was lucky enough to play with Dweezil on two occasions. He's an amazing guitar player! When you have Zappa as your dad and get lessons from Eddie Van Halen...

Ok..I still got dishes to do and coffee to get ready...wife has yet another Dr's appntmnt tomorrow and I'm not allowed to be an irresponsible type like in my youth...so I bid thee a fond farewell for the night and hope you can enjoy yourselves in my absence,,,,,, nighters kittens. :dizzy:

The Impotent Sea Snakes was probably the craziest sex stuff band I ever saw. Wont get into specifics, but there was band dressed in drag, and then: drywall stilts, a grill, kielbasa, clowns, hammers, nails, scrotums, straight gay bi and other activities.

A close runner up would be Buck Naked and the Bare Bottom Boys with dishonable mention going to the Dwarves. Seen some pretty sexual deranged and disgusting random incidents as well!

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 12.41.32 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back