Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1668885055678.jpg

@Frank the Dank
I didn't really start taking the mushrooms consistently after noticing it helping. Hbu? I remember you saying you were microdosing
Yea, but my microdoses are a bit bigger…..about a half gram….I take them usually about twice a week. It’s not technically a microdose because I can for sure feel it…..honestly I get pretty damn high from it for about four hours or so. I started doing this after reading that low psilocybin doses taken on a regular basis can lead to improvements in brain trauma related symptoms. So far so good. Side effects have included a lessening of depression, anxiety has pretty much become a mere shell of its former self, an improvement in ptsd symptoms, pain relief for the day of the dose, and generalized happiness. Oh, and I haven’t had a migraine, or a seizure since I started. (Although I was seizure free for a good while prior as well….those were kinda sporadic). :pass: I’ve been micro dosing off and on since about 2019.

Yea, but my microdoses are a bit bigger…..about a half gram….I take them usually about twice a week. It’s not technically a microdose because I can for sure feel it…..honestly I get pretty damn high from it for about four hours or so. I started doing this after reading that low psilocybin doses taken on a regular basis can lead to improvements in brain trauma related symptoms. So far so good. Side effects have included a lessening of depression, anxiety has pretty much become a mere shell of its former self, an improvement in ptsd symptoms, pain relief for the day of the dose, and generalized happiness. Oh, and I haven’t had a migraine, or a seizure since I started. (Although I was seizure free for a good while prior as well….those were kinda sporadic). :pass: I’ve been micro dosing off and on since about 2019.
Im truly happy youve found something that can help bring u that kind of peace. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back