Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly-rat.gif

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain
…..I’m not sure if you deal with any chronic pain issues, but I notice that mushrooms wipe out any pains I’m having. You ever notice anything like that?
:pass:
Ya. U know it's kind of weird problem that no one believes you if you're young. I have it in my joints pretty bad. Knuckles, knees elbows shoulder. and my back is actually numb. But i can feel the swelling around it. I went in once when I hurt it and they just basically said my bottom 8 vertebrae are trashed. So some days when i carry dirt and concrete out of a basement all day then the next gotta haul in pipe and over a ton of stone in im actually shorter from carrying the weight. The mushrooms are a different kind of relief in that im so much better i forget i even hurt for a minute. I even stand straighter. Its not pain relief its pain removal

I still got about 11g’s of shrooms in my safe….

Only thing is I got them as a gift FOR CHRISTMAS 2020! Wonder if they’re still any good?? :shrug::rofl:

Ya this mofo finally chewed through my porch even after putting in a piece of 3/4 board he just went to the other side of the house. Made a big enough hole for a mouse to get in so guess who got woken up to aunty standing on a chair at 2 a.m.
Luckily when them things show up here it’s usually just to steal food out the bird feeder! U can tell when one has snuck up onto the back porch cuz my dog Lola goes crazy and she’ll climb up onto the chair and hang off the back and stick her head totally thru the blinds so she can stare while she barks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back