Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily when them things show up here it’s usually just to steal food out the bird feeder! U can tell when one has snuck up onto the back porch cuz my dog Lola goes crazy and she’ll climb up onto the chair and hang off the back and stick her head totally thru the blinds so she can stare while she barks!
That's a good puppy :pighug:

1668966107080.gif

:rofl: :face:Story of my fucking life
I went to a doctor that finally treated my pancreatic stones. Hands down worse pain ive ever had. Worse than my appendix rupturing. For about a year I was dealing with it. They kept trying to tell me i was going through some kind of withdrawals from something and it was psychological. Then they said i was lying and must be not sticking to my diet.
Finally found a doctor that listened told me people with this are usually bed ridden until surgery so mine must not be that bad. Had the surgery turned out the stone was bigger than the opening to your digestive tract and i could be dead. So just keep praying one of these quacks don't kill me

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain
…..I’m not sure if you deal with any chronic pain issues, but I notice that mushrooms wipe out any pains I’m having. You ever notice anything like that?
:pass:

i'm uzually too buzy trippin to notice any pain....so i guess it workz :rofl: :smoking: ppp

I still got about 11g’s of shrooms in my safe….

Only thing is I got them as a gift FOR CHRISTMAS 2020! Wonder if they’re still any good?? :shrug::rofl:
Well if you need testers.....I am always available. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back