Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1668970689775.jpeg

Ya. U know it's kind of weird problem that no one believes you if you're young. I have it in my joints pretty bad. Knuckles, knees elbows shoulder. and my back is actually numb. But i can feel the swelling around it. I went in once when I hurt it and they just basically said my bottom 8 vertebrae are trashed. So some days when i carry dirt and concrete out of a basement all day then the next gotta haul in pipe and over a ton of stone in im actually shorter from carrying the weight. The mushrooms are a different kind of relief in that im so much better i forget i even hurt for a minute. I even stand straighter. Its not pain relief its pain removal
Ya know, juvenile arthritis is a thing

have ya been lucky enuff to find anything to smoke :confused1: ppp

No, but we got neighbors who smoke, I have not pin-pointed exactly where the lovely smoke comes from and with it beeing unlegal here I don’t want to bang on random doors like a junky asking for drugs, lol.

And I prefer to stay legal while I’m here as I don’t want to get any problems with the sheriff’s. :shooty:

I’ll do a straight week of drugs once I’m home and secure :smoking:

No, but we got neighbors who smoke, I have not pin-pointed exactly where the lovely smoke comes from and with it beeing unlegal here I don’t want to bang on random doors like a junky asking for drugs, lol.

And I prefer to stay legal while I’m here as I don’t want to get any problems with the sheriff’s. :shooty:

I’ll do a straight week of drugs once I’m home and secure :smoking:
Fuck the law. Yell out "where da weed at?" Not smoking while you're here is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back