Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @Kyote .... :bighug: ......I Bet your weather is a bit Nippy huh....?..........:pass:

Yeppers a little .. butz still can go for walks when there's some sunshine in the afternoon. We saw a few Orcas Friday :jump:

I did have me long jons on
:smoking:

Yeppers a little .. butz still can go for walks when there's some sunshine in the afternoon. We saw a few Orcas Friday :jump:

I did have me long jons on
:smoking:

Wow...Orcas......That must make the walk Special..... :headbang:

Our nights are getting cold...but it is the moisture in the air ATM......on non-rain days we are getting good sunny afternoons...

We are still in shorts....But...I can feel the cold starting to come through the floor...the earth is cooling......:pass:

MMM...coffee is good n hot, 59.9 in the greenhouse and fingers crossed it isn't cold enough to affect the seedlings much......almost dreading being out in the cold at the turkey shoot but son in law been asking every weekend since they started up last month and this is the last one for the year.

Nothing like Advil in the morning....stated in on getting my lowers settled in on my gums, had em in most the day yesterday so mouth a little sore....upper gums still too tender to try yet.

Nothing like Advil in the morning....stated in on getting my lowers settled in on my gums, had em in most the day yesterday so mouth a little sore....upper gums still too tender to try yet.

Be Brave @Bill.de.Cat ..... :pighug: ...and keep the pain killers going.

Don't let the cold in if you go ahunting........... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back